• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for one person to do a storyline

Ashvaliaen

Weird little bat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, hi. It took me forever to revive a retired character I made around five or six years ago. I will explain a little bit about the world and story before typing out what I have scrounged up and called a semi-passable story.

The world is pretty much like ours, but supernatural or fantasy beings exist and either hide away from human society or blend in. Most humans are unaware of their existence but over the course of this roleplay that could change if your character instills this change.

In this story, my character is focused on revenge at almost any cost. It's become an obsession bordering on unhealthy, but the point of this storyline is what you choose it to be. I've thought of at least three ways this can go, but I don't intend to limit it. I know that in the end it will all come together with a choice which will affect how things go from there, or somewhere in the middle the story can be changed completely. The rp can go past the end of his particular story if you add another story on past the end.

I will place a disclaimer right in your face here, I do not intend my character to offend anyone. He is blind when not accompanied by a scaled land dweller.

Anyways, on to a description of the base idea of the story. I will alter my story to fit a reason your character would meet my own either in the tailor shop or while he's searching. For now I can only tell you a vague description taken directly from the ongoing story section of Gyon's profile. This little portion was simply written so I could track his wants and how he achieves them. I will place a bit of information about my character below the story.

Now Gyon's become well known as a fashion designer, and he can't risk his reputation or relationship to chase after a trail that's long been cold. So when he's goes out to search for more clues as to Clarissa's whereabouts he wears a mask. His hand to hand combat skills are fair but his aim when shooting needs work, and he knows this. He carries  pistol with him when he tries to track Clarissa down. He's threatened people for information and things are just beginning to come together. He knows she's the head of a group called the Crimson Needles. Beyond that, he hasn't been able to figure anything out.

Gyon.jpgGyon's mask.jpg

So, there's Gyon and the mask he wears to search for Clarissa.

Gyon's age is 28, and he will help anyone who needs it. He has an older sister who goes by the name of Lex, who is a doctor. She sometimes gets dragged into some kind of trouble because she will treat patients who ask her not to register them. Gyon also has a younger brother named Jean who is currently serving a life sentence in prison. Gyon lives with his partner of some years but said partner often goes back to his home country to visit his family. Anything you want to know beyond this can be asked, I likely already know the answer to it and simply need to copy and paste the details you'd like to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back