• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for ONE partner for a fantasy (possibly scifi) RP

MrMopp

Two Thousand Club
I have a few fantasy plot ideas roll'n around in my skull that revolve around traditional folklore, folk songs, fairy tales and even a few Bible story's. If you want to do a Scifi, make sure to have some plot ideas of your own in mind and we will talk. (I enjoy space age stuff with aliens, FWI).

What I require from a partner:

Patience: I have a life and cannot always type. I will also have a lengthy chat with you to figure out what you want from the RP. (I also think outloud A LOT so I might talk your ears off).

Openness to Critique: Drop your pride off at the door. If I criticize a plot idea that you post privately, it's because I want to help refine it, not because im a bully. If you disagree with my observations, I will not pester and I except, infact, expect critisism for my work in return.

Intelligence: please be a smart individual. Please please please please PLEASE.

Humility: plan on playing a low-powered character. You should get your Jollies from telling a good story, not from how cool your character is. (Sheesh!)

A good sense of humor: I'm not asking you to be a clown, but even a dark story needs a laugh now and then to keep it bearable. Once again, please be smart.

A love for and knowlage of tradisional folklore: it's not crucial, but hopefully it will help you appreciate my style better.

•Be Realistic: oh my gosh, PLEASE.

Heyy :) I'm looking for a partner too and I'm interested in folklore and fairy tales. If you wanna do something, PM me and we can discuss it?

Hello there; I was very interested into the fairy tale and folklore idea for an rp. If you are still looking for someone would you mind dropping me a PM? I don't think I've passed the 10/24 rule yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back