• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Oc x Oc, CC x CC or Oc x CC!! CRAVING POKEMON + PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hii! I'm looking to find an rp partner who's interested in either doing an rp with one of my ocs, im in a handful of fandoms so if you wanna use a canon character with them go ahead. But i'm also up for cc x cc even tho im not in to many fandoms im interested to play canon characters for.

I’m mirror literacy i try and copy you.

Most of these will be Mlm since i mainly have male ocs

Ocs will be explained more in dm, if you know any apps or websites to track ocs on please tell me.

Ocs(nonfandom but can be put in ones):
Cedric, ex circus clown, now spends his time hunting down the man who killed his best friend. Cold, calm, and moody.
Neal, freelance police officer, missing an arm, daddy issues. Grumpy, slightly paranoid.
Sydney, scientist, worked under a corrupt company for years and now is on the run. Paranoid, stressed, caring.
Robert, arsonist on the run, daddy issues, Neal's dad. Funny, extrovert and a bit dumb.
Alfrodo, part time priest part time criminal. Insane, obsessive and intelligent
Caleb, assassin, missing an eye. Calm, intelligent and broody
Kiyohime, Caleb's partner in crime, mute. Shy, paranoid and tired

i'll add more when i can like, find a place to list them

Ocs(fandom):
Aristotle, splatoon oc
Self insert

For pirates of the Caribbean i will likely turn my regular ocs into pirates or members of a regular crew

Canon characters:

Pokemon:
Maxie
Archie

Splatoon:
Marina
Callie
Commander TarTar (favorite)

Simpsons:
Sideshow bob

Moral orel:
Clay puppington
Reverend putty

PLEASE DO NOT BE ONELINERS

I refuse to rp with ocs i believe might be Op. It just makes it boring for me.

I can explain more details such as plot in dms. Feel free to ask me about other fandom's im in since i cant remember all of em rn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back