• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for New RPs (Updated 6/12/15)

Ordinary

(Insert something sarcastic)
Hey my name is Ordinary (well not really). And I am looking for some 1-on-1s and hopefully you are too! Well of course you are, otherwise I'm not sure why you're still reading this.

Anyways, onto the guidelines (rules sound so harsh).

• I prefer to play females, but its nice to switch things up and play makes as well.
  • Multiple characters: I love to double and have tons of NPCs. It's insanely boring to do a role play with strictly two people in a universe. While we don't have to double, if we do I play both genders.
  • I don't care if it's a MxF MxM or FxF. Just let me know which one you want.
  • Post length: at the absolute minimum I need two sentences, and that's if you have the most extreme case of writer's block ever recorded. I can write anything from a paragraph to four per character. I'm not someone to shy away from some details.
  • Be able to post at least once a week. You can post several times a day if you want to, in fact, if you can that's great. But if I have to wait for over a week for a response I will lose interest very quickly.
  • Tell me if you're bored or want to drop the RP. I want this to be as fun and interesting to you, as it is for me.
  • Don't make me do all the work. Yes, I do want to hash out generic plot details, but if you think of some crazy plot twist, go ahead and do it!

Now onto pairings!

• Best friend x best friend
  • Girl/boy x best friend's sibling
  • Roommates
  • Shy girl/boy x jock
  • Bad boy/girl x nerdy boy/girl
  • Cop's kid x delinquent
  • Rich boy/girl x poor boy/girl
  • Demon x angel
  • Demon x human
  • Angel x human
  • Demon x demon
  • Angel x angel
  • Werewolf x werewolf
  • Werewolf x vampire
  • Werewolf x human
  • Vampire x vampire
  • Vampire x human
  • Diety x diety
  • Diety x human
  • Diety x hero
  • Archaeologist x adventurer

Topics

• Boarding school
  • Summer camp
  • Superpowers
  • Adventures
  • Apocalypse
  • Horror
  • Fantasy
  • Arranged marriage
  • Band members
  • Zombies

Fandoms: I prefer to play OC but I can do camp as long as it's not one-sided, meaning I'm playing canon for you to live out a fantasy but you aren't doing the same.

• Arrow
  • Avatar the Last Airbender (sorry I haven't seen Legend of Korra)
  • Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Twilight (Don't judge)
  • The Fault in Our Stars
  • Disney
  • Modern Shakespeare
  • Avengers
  • X-Men
  • Fantastic 4
  • Daredevil
  • Any individual superhero or superhero group (I'm more familiar with Marvel than DC)
  • Star Trek (the new ones)
  • Fast and Furious series
  • Doctor Who
  • American Horror Story
  • The Selection

I don't like anime. Not even anime pictures. Sorry it's just not my cup of tea. Feel free to hit me up with any original ideas, I'm pretty open to anything. I know a lot of people plan out a goal for their RPs, but if you just send me a post without any preparations, it has the potential to be really fun. So PM me or post interest here in the thread. I edit this often, so check back whenever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm new to the site and looking for some RP buddies. Mayhaps we could do a superpower, apocalypse, or fantasy RP together?

archduchessstorm said:
Hey! I'm new to the site and looking for some RP buddies. Mayhaps we could do a superpower, apocalypse, or fantasy RP together?
Welcome to RPN! And that sounds cool, do you have any plot ideas or anything you want to do in particular?

For some reason I would definitely love to do a Twilight rp. One during breakingdawn when then cullens came to gather other covens as allies. I have this idea maybe we could be OC's and be a coven that the cullens gathered as well to help protect renesme hahaha yes I am a fan. More of the books than the movie though ^_^ What do you say?

RoleplayChiQ said:
For some reason I would definitely love to do a Twilight rp. One during breakingdawn when then cullens came to gather other covens as allies. I have this idea maybe we could be OC's and be a coven that the cullens gathered as well to help protect renesme hahaha yes I am a fan. More of the books than the movie though ^_^ What do you say?
I think it's a great idea. And I love the books more than the movies too! Thread or PM?

Either one. Honestly, I don't care. I got denied a spot in one yesterday and I'm pretty bummed out. I just really want to do one..

Hello there, i would love to start a rp with, and i think a Best friend x best friend could be very interesting, if that is okay for you that is ?^^

[QUOTE="Alex Black]Hello there, i would love to start a rp with, and i think a Best friend x best friend could be very interesting, if that is okay for you that is ?^^

[/QUOTE]
It's definitely ok! I'll make the thread and tag you in it.

Uhh, I'm new in this RP site. I guess I'm roaming around to complete the 10 post rules. Hadn't done the 1x1 role playing a try but I guess this looks good. Would love to have the Angel x Angel pairing with the category of fantasy in it. PM me if you approved of doing this rp o:

Asterio said:
Uhh, I'm new in this RP site. I guess I'm roaming around to complete the 10 post rules. Hadn't done the 1x1 role playing a try but I guess this looks good. Would love to have the Angel x Angel pairing with the category of fantasy in it. PM me if you approved of doing this rp o:
I can't PM you yet because of the 10 posts/24 hour rule, but once that passes I definitely will!

Ordinary said:
I can't PM you yet because of the 10 posts/24 hour rule, but once that passes I definitely will!
Thanks. T - T

Got to wait for that.

Haha Hello! ^//^ i'm interested in a zombie rp girl x girl but I'm open to play a boy if you'd like. Uhm, I am new so whether it is a thread or pm is up to you haha.

Hello! I'm interested in human x demon. I have a male demon that I like to use. I even have a plot, if you want to hear it.

I really,absolutely love the idea of the Cop's Kid x Delinquent pairing.Is there any way I could convince you to play the male Cop's Kid?Any possible way?* puppy dog eyes/lip * Haha!

Mobius said:
I really,absolutely love the idea of the Cop's Kid x Delinquent pairing.Is there any way I could convince you to play the male Cop's Kid?Any possible way?* puppy dog eyes/lip * Haha!
Haha! Yeah, sure. PM or thread?

That's totally fine :) .Is there anything we need to discuss in PM first?Maybe a back story to go with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back