• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For New Rps ( Always Open)

Kuroi01

I'm gone
Hello everyone! I'm a little new to this site and I've been hoping to start some new roleplays. I am very flexible with what I roleplay and I will usually go with whatever suggestion my partner puts forward (I love trying new things). Romance is one of my favourite genres and I usually like to play female characters, as for pairings I'll do FXM or FXF. MXM is a maybe.

Length wise I usually do 1-4 decently sized paragraphs but so long as it's not a one liner I won't mind how long you post, but if it's short my replies will more than likely get shorter too.

Now I've read a few of these sorts of posts so without further adieu...

Pairings (bold are the roles I really want to do)

Shy/outcast girl x outgoing/popular

Android x human

Royalty x warrior/maid

Vampire x human

Vampire x vampire

Anthro x human (when I say anthro I mean like people with the ears and tail)

Anthro x anthro

Yandere x kouhai/senpai

Demon x victim

Demon x angel

Assassin x target

Mermaid/man x fisherman

Lycan x vampire

Lycian x human

Mafia boss x worker

Roommates

College

Dice game

Fandoms

Hetalia

France X England

America
x England

Spain x Romano

Sweden x Finland

Russia x China

Austria x Prussia

Austria x Hungary

Hungary x Prussia

Italy x Germany

Black Butler

Ciel x Sebastian

Ciel x Aloise

Aloise x Claude

Claude x Hannah

William x Any Grim Reaper

Alan x Erik

Finnian x Mey Rin

Pluto x Finnian

Any x OC

Plots

Two rivals are stuck as partners in Haven and have to learn to get along if they're going to survive everything that is coming, from the first moment they saw eachother in Beacon they had been enemies. Will they ever be able to get along? (This is in the Rwby universe, can start in beacon or haven doesn't matter)

An assassin is sent to kill a rich couple's child before the end of the month to collapse a corporation and allow corrupt influences to take it over, to get close enough to them they're going to have to find a way to get close to them and learn about their habits. They may do this by befriending the target or just simply observing them from afar.

Person A's guardian died recently, they didn't leave behind much money and the house had a mortgage, what was most noticeable though was a ten million dollar debt to be paid to a mafia boss. The collection time was getti closer and they won't accept the fact that just because the person died they can't get their money. So it's either sell everything and give it to them or find a way to get ten million dollars before the end of the year.

These lists will be added to when I come up with more things. Please comment if you're interested ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be love to further discuss these pairings with you:

• Shy/outcast girl x outgoing/popular
  • Royalty x warrior/maid

Hello! I'm very interested in android x human. Anthro x human could be quite fun as well. Feel free to shoot a PM my way whenever you get a chance, would love to start ironing out details. Thanks!

Hi there!I was wondering if perhaps you would be willing to play a male?I would love to do Anthro x Human :) .

leefirefox said:
Hello hello if be happy to rp with ya. I am really interested in the vamp x human either demon rp and the yandere rp (:3)(:3)
Awesome! Please send a pm when you want to discuss ^^

Mobius said:
Hi there!I was wondering if perhaps you would be willing to play a male?I would love to do Anthro x Human :) .
Sure, would you like to discuss in pm?

Kuroi01 said:
Hello everyone! I'm a little new to this site and I've been hoping to start some new roleplays. I am very flexible with what I roleplay and I will usually go with whatever suggestion my partner puts forward (I love trying new things). Romance is one of my favourite genres and I usually like to play female characters, as for pairings I'll do FXM or FXF. MXM is a maybe.
Length wise I usually do 1-4 decently sized paragraphs but so long as it's not a one liner I won't mind how long you post, but if it's short my replies will more than likely get shorter too.

Now I've read a few of these sorts of posts so without further adieu...

Pairings (bold are the roles I really want to do)

Shy/outcast girl x outgoing/popular

Android x human

Royalty x warrior/maid

Vampire x human

Vampire x vampire

Anthro x human (when I say anthro I mean like people with the ears and tail)

Anthro x anthro

Yandere x kouhai/senpai

Demon x victim

Demon x angel

Assassin x target

Mermaid/man x fisherman

Lycan x vampire

Lycian x human

Mafia

Roommates

College

Dice game

Plots

Two rivals are stuck as partners in Haven and have to learn to get along if they're going to survive everything that is coming, from the first moment they saw eachother in Beacon they had been enemies. Will they ever be able to get along? (This is in the Rwby universe, can start in beacon or haven doesn't matter)

An assassin is sent to kill a rich couple's child before the end of the month to collapse a corporation and allow corrupt influences to take it over, to get close enough to them they're going to have to find a way to get close to them and learn about their habits. They may do this by befriending the target or just simply observing them from afar.

These lists will be added to when I come up with more things. Please comment if you're interested ^^
Has anybody taken Lycian x Human?

If not. I would like to take that spot.

:)

Afriendofhopeless said:
Has anybody taken Lycian x Human?
If not. I would like to take that spot.

:)
Nope, I just posted it ^^ also I don't do 'taken' stuff with my stuff, it's always open

Anthro x human sounds interesting, since i've never done anything like that

message me if you still want to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back