• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for New Rp Partners

Bloom450

Before Long Everything had changed
Hi! I've begun to get more active here, and I've decided to look for Roleplay partners that are willing to go a long with me nonsense of fandoms and fantasy!

I'm looking for Casual or detailed Roleplay, and i don't mind either really. If you don't see anything you roleplay on the short list i'm making, please feel free to ask me.

Fantasy;

Monsters in highschool*

monsters in general

Fairies

kingdoms * ( modern world AUS)

Greek gods in modern times

Fandoms ( I am extremely open to both rps with or with out Ocs.)

D.gray-man

Miraculous Ladybug

Steven Universe

(a lot of things really, just ask.)

Sci-Fi

Gifted*

apocalypse

Dystopia

space! ( i like space opera's a lot, liek Robotech!)

Modern

Highschool

Family

tragedy

Hey!

I fit with all of these except D-Grey man and Stephen Universe (although both are on my to watch list[although my to watch list is 1000 thing tbh]) and I've been Looking for a partner as well.

My fandoms are basically anime and books as well as superwholock and all the typical ones so just ask if your looking for something in particular.

Thank you for your time reading this

I would love to do any of these, other than

D.gray-man, Miraculous Ladybug, and Steven Universe. (I dont know what the first two are and I havent watched enough SU to RP in it yet)

However I can and will do most fandoms if I know what they are, like SuperWhoLock, Attack On Titan, Black Butler, Shadowhunters (The Mortal Instruments), THG, Divergent, Star Wars ect... you get the jiist. Im also super open to nearly any ship, the only thing I dont ship is maybe Sastiel and Wincest. As well as any other category as I love roleplaying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back