• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For New Partners~

SpaceKat

You remind me of the babe.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all. The names Monte, I've been away from the site for a bit but now I'm back and ready to look for new partners. I'm a pretty advanced writer and would prefer for my partners to be the same, now I'm not saying you have to match my writing length but if I write a few good paragraphs a three sentence response wont really cut it. :3

I will play M or F depending on what the plot calls for and what my partner is comfortable with. I always love to talk about new ideas and keep the Rp fresh and interesting for both of us, so please if you have any ideas bring to the table!

Few Things I Like
  • Vampires / Lycans
  • Elves
  • Furries
  • Dragons
  • Nekos
  • Aliens
  • Space
  • Fallout
  • Skyrim
  • Fantasy
  • Western
  • Steampunk
  • Angst
  • Light Fluff
  • Light and Dark Rps

Things I Dont Like
Anime Rps (Though i love to watch)
Fandom Rps
One Liners
Group Rps
High school

Pretty small list!
Now if you have a idea and would like to plot build please reach out! I love coming up with plots with my partners.

Send me a PM if you are interested or just bored!

Last edited:
Hey love!! I’d love to maybe talk plots and ideas with you!!

for fantasy, would maybe be interested in something with magic and old school kingdoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back