• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for new partners

Kekewy

Fox in Flames
With December over my schedule has opened up, so I’m looking for a new RP or two. Right now I’m looking for fandom RPs. I would prefer to RP off site, by either messenger or email. I prefer messengers, for at least chatting if not RPing, but if email is all that’s available that’s fine too. My posts tend to be anywhere from 2 paragraphs and up. I tend to match my partner’s length as long as I have something to work with, so if you’re someone who writes long posts I can match you. I only RP m/m or f/f. ABSOLUTELY NO M/F. Nothing against those that do, it’s just not my cup of tea.

For what I’m looking for in a partner, my list is pretty short:

be 21+, 25+ is even better.
Play in paragraph form, past tense, third person
Let me know if you’re not able to reply for awhile.
Have some idea of what you want to play when you contact me

That’s really it, see told you it was short.

Now onto what I’m looking for:

Marvel:

Tony/Loki <— this is a big one. I have a plot for this that is very, very dark. I’m looking to play Tony for this one. Lots of angst, hurt/comfort, and again very dark themes. Hit up if you’re interested in this and I will love you forever.
Steve/Bucky
Deadpool/Spider-Man
Falcon/Ant Man
Thor/Loki
Anything involving Clint Barton. Clint is my favorite Avenger, any opportunity to play him is welcome.
Honestly, I am up for any m/m pairing you can throw at me if the plot is right. I’ve seen all the MCU movies, read a good deal of comics, so if it involves the Avengers, Spider-Man or Deadpool, I will most likely be down for it.

The World Ends with You:

Kind of an oldie, but I’ve really got an itch for a Josh/Neku plot. I can play either, leaning towards Joshua. No real plots in mind

Kingdom Hearts:

Another oldie. Riku/Roxas is my favorite pairing here, but I’m open to about anything.

I think that’s it. Comment or shoot me a PM if you’re interested and I’ll share my contact info.

Still looking. For the love of all the gods, please read the ad though. I do not RP m/f pairings, I do no RP with anyone under 18.

I'm a 20-something and prefer to RP with people who are 20+. I also RP m/m or f/f almost exclusively, so this is a breath of fresh air! If you're still looking, I'd love to do a Tony/Loki, Thor/Loki, or Cap/Bucky RP via email (google hangouts works as well). The only thing is that I haven't had the time to see the most recent Thor film and it won't be available digitally until the 20th of February. I haven't been on this site long enough to send private messages, unfortunately, but once I've reached 24 hours I can send you my contact info if you're interested.

V violentlyviolet I’m absolutely still looking! Sorry it took me so long to reply. I’ve had some keyboard issues. Shoot me a PM with your contact info and we can see about plots. Or if you can’t PM yet, let me know and I’ll send you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back