• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For New Partners After Hiatus.

Plague Doctor

Healer With a Penchant For Harm
For a long time my only means of access to RpN was my phone, and when the system updated my crappy windows phone could no longer load it. I am back now with an actual computer and looking to pick up some new partners.

What I am looking for:

• Primarily a long-term, detailed Roleplay in either the Bloodborne or Dark Souls universe, OR a universe of our own making. These are worlds of extreme darkness, looking only for that ray of hope amid the shroud.
  • A Roleplay in one of the following fandoms is also acceptable:

Scott Pilgrim
  • Overwatch
  • Destiny
  • Halo
  • Warhammer 40k
  • Mass Effect
  • Sword Art Online
  • Star Wars
  • Killzone
  • Future Dairies
  • Lost Planet
  • Tera
  • Resident Evil
  • If you do not see something on the list that you would enjoy, try me.

[*]A Partner who can play canon characters is preferred, but not a requirement.

[*]A Partner who communicates, who will indicate if they are displeased with or otherwise unable to continue our adventure.

[*]Detailed, concise writing. Note: That does not mean your post must be over one thousand words, just that it is quality writing.

What I offer:

• Writing at the level of this writing sample.
  • Communication of when I will and will not be available for Roleplay, equal partnership plotting, and positive reception to other ideas and genres.
  • Timely responses and unless otherwise stated, a minimum of one reply a day.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you.

Hello! I just wanted to ask, what did you have in mind for a Mass Effect roleplay? Which canon characters can you rolepaly and which would you like roleplayed for you?

Halo, Destiny, and Star Wars piqued my interest. Do you want 1x1's or are you okay with groups? I just think the latter had a bit more of a sporadic and exciting feeling to it.

Also, weird question; have you ever rped at free yourself roleplaying?

I prefer 1x1's if only because one person disappearing in a group can ruin the whole deal, as well of course as posting order makes things agonizingly slow sometimes.

No, sorry, I've never RP'd there. I've RP'd on Reddit, The Keep, and here!

I usually go by the you can post every two replies or st. And I get what you mean about disappearances.

Can you do both genders?

Hihihihihi (: 

Saw this and was interested in Future Diary and possibly Sword Art Online (only on season 1 whoops). But, also had in mind, for a dark universe in case you didn't feel like either of those or wanted something with more 'oomphff' that the manga Dogs has a very interesting setting and perhaps that's something we can do? I dunno, just trying to push out ideas from my sleep-deprived brain in hopes that I seem to be ingenious or something, haha. Anyhow, if there is any need for discussion then perhaps we could talk over PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back