• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for new 1x1 partners

Flash100yarddash

Five Thousand Club
Hey guys what's up. Well I have been wanting to start a few new rps, and this is just a few pairings I have been wanting to do.

Slave x master

Vampire x slave

Brother x sister or what ever member of the family

Demon x angel

Fallen angel x human

Dark rp

Orphan x orphan

Foster child x family member

Soilder x prisoner of war

I also have some fandoms

The last of us

Watch dogs

Naruto

Dragon ball

One piece

Fairy tail

Now I am not to picky on paragraph lengths. I can work with whatever you give me.

I don't do same sex pairings, because I suck at them

When it comes to dark rps I really don't have any limits

Lastly I want any romance to develop. No love at first sight please.

So that's about it and have already have some ideas for the pairings. So comment down below or pm me.

Vampire x slave might be fun. I might also be interested in a DB story. I don't usually do fandoms, but I have a soft spot for that anime.

I like the brother X sister idea or, foster child X family member ^^

Did you have any idea for a plot for any of them or are they up for brainstorming? In either case, I'm wouldn't mind trying master x slave or soldier x pow.

I would love to do the fallen angel x human one. I don't have the ability to start a PM just yet, still waiting for the time to pass. BUT you can shoot me one if you would like :)

Slave x master

Vampire x slave

Brother x sister or what ever member of the family

Demon x angel

Fallen angel x human

Dark rp

Orphan x orphan

Foster child x family member

Naruto

Dragon ball

I'd be interested in doing the Fallen Angel x Human and Angel x Demon. I can also do the Fairy Tail fandom pairing although I'm not finished watching it yet xD , I'm in Fairy Tail 2014 though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back