• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for ndrv3 rp partner?

melz

TOUCH ME MIDAS / MAKE ME PART OF YOUR DESIGN
hey uh i'd really be interested in doing a ndrv3 rp!

currently i'd be really interested in doing a kiibouma rp - i'd prefer to play kokichi solely because i feel like i've got his personality down well enough. i can link some of my writing if necessary - i'd prefer a partner who's semi-lit if possible. i have a pretty flexible schedule, i'm always off sundays and i have a varying work schedule, but i still think i can reply pretty fast. i've taken a hiatus from this site for a while but i'm coming back now due to being able to balance my work/coursework and free time in a more productive way!

stuff about me
- i'm fine with rping on here or on discord (i'll give you my discord info if needed just pm me)
- i'm 18 - because of this id prefer 18-22 rp partners but i'm not really concerned with age range since i don't want to do anything suggestive.
- typically my responses range from 1-2 paragraphs (i'm not the best at judging words from just looking at it, but i'd say maybe 300-ish words?)
- i don't use caps a lot but if that's an issue i can! it's just a casual thing for me so please let me know up front if it bugs you :}
- i like to think of myself as a pretty laid-back and easy to get along with kind of guy!

i don't really have a specific plot in mind atm but i'd be open to suggestions! i like to build plots as we go along and just see where our writing takes us but i'm really okay with any route.

Hey! I would totally be up to an NDRV3 rp! I would just have to brush up on the game again since it has been a while.

Hey! I would totally be up to an NDRV3 rp! I would just have to brush up on the game again since it has been a while.

alright sweet! just shoot me a pm and ill get back to you asap :}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back