• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for naruto roleplay partners :3

hxllywoods

meeowww
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I’m Lizzy. My pronouns are shx/it and I’m 18 years old!

I’ve been dying to roleplay Naruto so I hope this catches someone’s attention!

Here are some things about me before I get started so you can see if we're a good fit:

i. I'm a literate roleplayer, in 3rd person, at least 1 paragraph per reply! I always try to match your lengths and I hope you can match mine (but ofc its not a big deal)

ii. Please be 18+!!

iii. Please discuss a plot with me before we start!! Or else I'll get stuck and not know how to write replies!

iv. I'm a college student so I sometimes get sidetracked and won't reply right away, but I'll always do my best! please remind me if I forget to reply to your roleplay!

v. let me know what you're comfortable with/uncomfortable with before we start so we're both comfortable! I'm okay with most dark topics but if you aren't, I don't want you upset you! <3

vi. I love discussing things ooc like headcanons, plot ideas in the moment, characters, so please don't be afraid to! it makes our roleplay so much better!!

vii. i prefer canon characters but i don’t mind adding ocs! also, our roleplay doesn’t need to have romance so dw if that’s not ur thing! :p

Okay, now that that's out of the way!....

Characters I can write:
Itachi, Kakashi, Sasuke, Hashirama, Madara!

Ships I'm looking to RP:

Kisame x Itachi, Sakura x Sasuke, Kakashi x Iruka, Hashirama x Madara

I also like a lot of other ships so if you want to, you can suggest some and I'll let you know if I'm interested. I can provide a writing sample if needed! <3 I'm a laid-back kind of roleplayer so don't stress about things. I'm just here to have fun :3 I hope we can get along ^_^!

Last edited:
bump :3…. new year new hopes of getting someone to rp naruto in the year of our lord 2024

can confirm that hxllywoods is top tier rp partner, if you don't rp with 'em youll regret it *shakes fist*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back