• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [♡ MOVED -- I HAVE A NEW THREAD UP, PLEASE REFER TO THAT ONE FOR MORE UP TO DATE INFO. THANK YOU!]

Eldritch_Cat_Creature

Bug Collector. I Collect Bugs.
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

**✿❀ Hello, Traveler. ❀✿**

(reposting this here with edits because my other thread got moved >.>)

DnIjPjcxRD9l9KQWJJctawfXwNB5PT2q_hQr9JsJtIlVJQuSGFZxGtHlOQ-4-X0lrDPT6u-2HfoSu5lJxZxHneJTpJxv7pArtqPNQh28I5Z4Bo7CtLdm6Xiremy1DAAWCwTgm6yuQFYnLFNHvnQN5S3WH5JvOcGZ1vAn89egCzlXlYggq-qqnpK78zbUGA
First, a Little Introduction

My name is Eldritch, and it’s been a little while since I've hunted for new roleplay partners– life has a habit of getting in the way, and I spent the past few months extremely sick with various winter ailments. I miss writing dearly, especially the ye olden days of Quizilla, and figured I’d make a shiny new ad to search for some partners.

Specifically, I have been in the mood for some old anime that were my comfort shows when I was a child. I recently made a bunch of OCs I want to try out, and I'm excited to get back into writing again.

Get cozy, warm yourself by the fire, and feel free to take a look at my wares. Please, let me know if something sparks your interest– I’d love to write with you.

A note: If we are currently writing together, I am not looking to replace any of my partners and am working on all replies I owe! <3 Also, if we were roleplaying before and something fell through on either end, please feel free to reach out. I'm completely ghost-friendly and I don't care if you ditched before, life happens, god knows I've accidentally done it when things got overwhelming.

nU2tnKe3lcH2HS59GWLUV0qk7bze09Ef2wTMBV7maWuUS6zxhSvXvHWjucsQ3nm1yj46wO3HBLeSC2JCNkgwjC0JK85WCsLXYGhLKHsLwt9092IhXDU70mHgtfM-ITSQcYE0XEVuiFpymdY54KjhcpjifImUU1mFaIDh3ZT6Fay0zkxMGU5l7-lqEZICZg

Here's a Bit About Me

☾ 26 years old
☾ pacific standard timezone
☾ computer scientist
☾ 16+ years writing experience
☾ chill
☾ ghost friendly!
☾ I love being friends OOC
☾ will tell you about my pets

COgwpys9swT0Y8s0oz0qSpNmA6CImPui8dNzMym6ossnFkgkgUcmFWOojkQGt7Cqyq8kcM3o7bOq8ub1Iy-4ajAmf000PN-eTrpC_6LiJO53e3YKN48IJ9xndjDSiK8IaAR2X9TAm8BqCTwBJZiQuVIOXfsNuIhYvd8gFKer3ex60W2TaN1tLeIfsdrVTw

…And Here’s What I’m Looking For In a Writing Partner

☾ 21+, preferably 25+
☾ friendly and understanding -- I'm going to school for my graduate degree, working full-time, and have several health problems that sometimes put me out of commission for weeks at a time. I may need some patience, and I'm sorry in advance <3
☾ down to plot and collaborate together
☾ literate

cWR_WYWDOcEr0cmTv7FMqWR15Lo9lhoaVl9P8zzU42dUATnEoenrQO9lQr9oH6rstcpb-z1BglAMMC5LpVTGOyvh3DNJS7vdd9110ghgff4yTSuctGM5UPjOV7lqahbfkwczXFOkk_1FZFgiRfB6TLP3cFM7Pu67Owls1ie3PSrYfu2Ui-Kp3fTeg8Dyqg

This Is What I Want From Our Roleplay

☾ OCxCanon or OCxOC
☾ MxF or FxF
☾ literate, multipara.
☾ lots of PLOTTING and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Honestly, planning out the RP in detail is my favorite part. I love coming up with intricate storylines, talking about all the little details about our OCs and their lives, and making up NPCs to use. Please, if you’re the sort to just say “I’m good with whatever” and not participate at all in the planning, don’t message me. It’s really sad for me to have to come up with everything on my own!
☾ not just romance/slice of life. Now, here’s the deal– I love me some good romance. It’s spicy, it’s fun, it’s funky fresh. However, I get very bored with roleplays where romance is the only thing happening. I enjoy action, mystery, horror, violence, angst, etc– I’m so, so down to write romance scenes that’ll make you blush, I just also want to make sure we incorporate other genres!

735d73725f77188e554756b5e11a2bf1.gif
A List of the Fandoms I’m Interested In

☾ characters I would like you to play for me are listed in [brackets]
☾ unless otherwise mentioned, I can play any character for you
☾ I’m down to write whatever sort of romance you want for your half. Love triangles, squares, whatever polygon you wish– idgaf.
☾ if we have the same love interest it’s cool, please reach out anyway, we can write splits or figure something out, I’m chill with whatever

☾ Naruto and Naruto Shippuden ☾

Status: Caught up on Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Have Not Seen Boruto
OC: Ready [I just made a new one and wanna try her out asdakldjfahflk]
Open to AU: Yes
Love interests: [too many to list, lol]
I can play for you: [anyone]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Death Note ☾

OC: Ready
Love interests: [L]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Psycho Pass ☾

Love interests: [Ginoza]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Wolf’s Rain ☾

Love interests: [anyone]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Fate/Zero (the anime, haven't played the game yet) ☾

OC: Ready. I have a wild-ass concept for this one so be ready 💀
Love interests: [kariya matou]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Cowboy Bebop ☾

Love interests: [vicious]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Tokyo Ghoul (the original, not re) ☾

OC: WIP
Love interests: [kishou arima, renji yomo]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Mob Psycho 100 ☾

Love interests: [reigen, yusuke sakurai]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ One Punch Man ☾

Love interests: [genos]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Trigun Stampede ☾

Love interests: [wolfwood, livio]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Contact Me

☾ I’m excited to hear from you!
☾ please include your name, age, pronouns, and what fandom you’d like in your message.
☾ please message me through DMs! I won't reply to comments on this post
☾ I do not roleplay in publicly visible threads. We can do DMs here, or offsite.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back