• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for MxM roleplayers

Wonderstallion

Oc creator and Yaoi fanatic

Hello!

I've been getting back into rping and thought it would be nice to include some ideas, of course only yaoi.
I've always rped yaoi and enjoyed it.

I'm okay with either being top,bottom, or both.

I have a lot of ideas which most are fantasy since that's my favorite.

Here are some of my ideas

Vampire:Vampire hunter

Streets are darkened to the sound of crows and car alarms. Silence roams the town with the hint smell of smoke. A man with blood stained clothes and face leans against a rusted city light post while holding a cigarette between his fingers, holding it up to his mouth, before licking the blood off his soft lips. He's not human, He's what i'm after.  Vampires have returned from the shadows of night and they're after blood and revenge for their fallen fathers and mothers. But what's the true reason they're back from all these years?  Who's really the problems here? The Vampires or the hunters themselves? 

Neko:Cat owner

"Mew mew~!" The sound of soft kittens playing happily and pouncing all over the place like hyper children. A man stares at them through a pet store window. Although his love for cats is huge and his love for kittens is even bigger he can't help that his apartment doesn't allow pets at all.  He pulls himself though the thought and rushes into the store, the meaty smell of cat food and fresh fish surround the area but his main focus is the kittens so he quickly strolls over and glances at them with awe, picking out which adorable bundle of fur will come home with him.

Centaur:Deer Centaur

Pirate:Stolen crew mate

Student: Student 

Prince:Poor boy

Warrior: Guardian

Robot:Creator

Boyfriend:Boyfriend with amnesia

Or

You could suggest a idea to me and maybe we could use it.
Pm me if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! You can call me Red, if you'd like. I'm interested in a few of your roleplays, but I just can't pick a favourite ^^|| Perhaps you can help me out? It might depend on the roles you want which one works best. 

I'll bold the roles I'd prefer, but I'm flexible. I'm interested (in no particular order) in:

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Student x Student (depending on what plot you had in mind)

Prince x Poor Boy (I'm honestly happy playing either role for this one)

Let me know if you're still looking for a partner!

Hiya! If you're still looking I'd most be interested in vampire/vampire hunter and owner/neko. If either of those are still open pm me and we can talk more about it ^^ 

Hello!

I've been getting back into rping and thought it would be nice to include some ideas, of course only yaoi.
I've always rped yaoi and enjoyed it.

I'm okay with either being top,bottom, or both.

I have a lot of ideas which most are fantasy since that's my favorite.

Here are some of my ideas

Vampire:Vampire hunter

Streets are darkened to the sound of crows and car alarms. Silence roams the town with the hint smell of smoke. A man with blood stained clothes and face leans against a rusted city light post while holding a cigarette between his fingers, holding it up to his mouth, before licking the blood off his soft lips. He's not human, He's what i'm after. Vampires have returned from the shadows of night and they're after blood and revenge for their fallen fathers and mothers. But what's the true reason they're back from all these years? Who's really the problems here? The Vampires or the hunters themselves?

Neko:Cat owner

"Mew mew~!" The sound of soft kittens playing happily and pouncing all over the place like hyper children. A man stares at them through a pet store window. Although his love for cats is huge and his love for kittens is even bigger he can't help that his apartment doesn't allow pets at all. He pulls himself though the thought and rushes into the store, the meaty smell of cat food and fresh fish surround the area but his main focus is the kittens so he quickly strolls over and glances at them with awe, picking out which adorable bundle of fur will come home with him.

Centaur:Deer Centaur

Student: Student

Prince:Poor boy

Warrior: Guardian

Robot:Creator

Or

You could suggest a idea to me and maybe we could use it.
Pm me if interested!

Id love to rp :) Any of these would work :)
Centaur:Deer Centaur,

I'm interested in the Vampire X Vampire Hunter and would prefer playing Vampire but i'm also ok with the Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back