• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for MxM Roleplay Partners

Aykimra

Hello! I'm pretty new to this site, but am looking for some people to begin 1x1 rps with. I'm also a semi-advanced to advanced writer, so if you can't give me at least a paragraph, 5 good sentences minimum, then I'll probably lose interest in the story.

Since this is the good stuff that everyone looks for, here's what I'm willing to rp:

-BxB/MxM (I could be convinced to do GxG, but GxB is a no go for me. Sorry)

-Gore/Violence (I'm into darker rps.)

-Fantasy

-Supernatural/Mythical

-Apocalyptic

-I am also a swearer and like to have some darker themes in my rps. ex; things with blood/pain. HOWEVER: These things by no means have to be included if you're uncomfortable with them.

I will also do canon character ships.

Haikyuu! -

Kageyama x Hinata

Tsukishima x Yamaguchi

Sherlock Holmes (Downey films or book verse, not the BBC show)-

Holmes x Watson

Harry Potter-

Harry x Draco

Remus x Sirius

Marvel -

Thor x Loki

Tony Stark x Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers x Bucky

Rt/Achievement Hunter (Although I've not found too many people who know of this)-

Michael x Gavin

Ryan x Gavin

Noragami-

Yato x Yukine

I'll try to add more as I think of them, or you can just ask me. (<3)

Hey! I'm also super new to this site, but I'm an avid Haikyuu!! roleplayer, and basically everything goes as far as what I like to rp. I'm most comfortable as Kageyama, but I am 110% open to try new characters! (and Kagehina just so happens to be my otp, so)

You sound like my perfect match. The only thing is I won't RP with anyone under 18. (I'm 26, and I feel creepy RPING with kids.) Your profile doesn't say, but if you are over 18, you should send me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my list of fandoms I will RP, I mainly RP males but will RP female if it's needed.

Into yaoi, yuri, age play etc...I'm very very open so don't be scared to ask.

(Yes I do love dark themes, torture, blood, gore...very opened minded)

My fandoms in no particular order:

Inuyasha

Ouran High School Host Club

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Teen Titans

Gravitation

Yu Yu Hakosho

Xmen

Pirates of the Caribbean

Twister

NCIS

House

Supernatural

Shawn of the Dead

All of the CSI's (NY, Miami-no dead Speedle-, Vegas-with Grissom still there and Warrick alive-)

Ghost Busters

Avengers

Sherlock Holmes (Movie verse or book, no BBC series please)

And a bunch of others that escapes my mind at the moment.

I have a few OC's as well and will tell if asked about them.

Send me a reply/PM in interested, we can talk details later

Eddward said:
Here is my list of fandoms I will RP, I mainly RP males but will RP female if it's needed.
Into yaoi, yuri, age play etc...I'm very very open so don't be scared to ask.

(Yes I do love dark themes, torture, blood, gore...very opened minded)

My fandoms in no particular order:

Inuyasha

Ouran High School Host Club

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Teen Titans

Gravitation

Yu Yu Hakosho

Xmen

Pirates of the Caribbean

Twister

NCIS

House

Supernatural

Shawn of the Dead

All of the CSI's (NY, Miami-no dead Speedle-, Vegas-with Grissom still there and Warrick alive-)

Ghost Busters

Avengers

Sherlock Holmes (Movie verse or book, no BBC series please)

And a bunch of others that escapes my mind at the moment.

I have a few OC's as well and will tell if asked about them.

Send me a reply/PM in interested, we can talk details later
edward, would you like to rp?

If anyone seeing this wishes to engaged in role play shoot me a PM and we can discuss it throughly

I would be willing to do a Kageyama x Hinata or Tsukishima x Yamaguchi (or both!) roleplay with you if you're still searching. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bond of Flames]I would be willing to do a Kageyama x Hinata or Tsukishima x Yamaguchi (or both!) roleplay with you if you're still searching. ^^

[/QUOTE]
idk what any of that means... but were you asking me?

[QUOTE="Skylar Redwood]how do i do a private message, so I can rp with you?

[/QUOTE]
Since I am new to the site I need to wait 24 hours before private messages will be open to me, then we can private message one another.

Eddward said:
Since I am new to the site I need to wait 24 hours before private messages will be open to me, then we can private message one another.
As long as someone messages you first you can respond :)

I realize this wasn't directed to me, but all the same, I thought I'd let you know dear :)

[QUOTE="Bond of Flames]I would be willing to do a Kageyama x Hinata or Tsukishima x Yamaguchi (or both!) roleplay with you if you're still searching. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Hey friend! I do Kageyama x Hinata rps, if you'd like to pm me! :>

!! definitely interested if you're still open, since I'm very new to the site though, dark/gore roleplay is kind of a no for me -- would you be up for some kagehina-?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back