• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for MxM Partners!

SAMIR.

Unlucky Member
( hi there to whoever has taken time to click on this thread. i'm actually new to this website, though, i'm not new to roleplaying. right now, i'm in the mood to roleplay a little bit of yaoi, as you can see. i'm into plots that include fame, rivalry and gangs. i tend to be the seke/switch role, but that has nothing to do with my character's personality. i can type up about 5 computer lines, my maximum being 15; and understandable grammar is preferred. here are three plots i'd like to do. i don't have a preference on which muse i''d like to be. also, i tend to use realistic appearances more than anime/drawn so i hope that isn't a deal-breaker. also, i'm most comfortable with roleplaying in discord rather than here so feel free to message me for details. )

IDEA #1/ m1 is m2's 'dirty' secret and m1 is sick of it. one day, m2 invites m1 to a party. m2 gets drunk and calls the other homophobic slurs. m1 leaves in anger and m2 tries to say sorry later on but m1 refuses to forgive him. ( m2 is also a football player so when m1 gets called derogatory names, he throws the varsity jacket down on his feet like trash. )

IDEA #2 / they go to the same college, bump into each other, m1 tries to get away but they somehow end up together at every turn. m1 dates another dude, m2 gets jealous. one random night, m1 goes to the other's dorm with a black eye because his boyfriend is an angry drunk and he stays at m2's dorm for the night.

IDEA #3 / give me a plot where there's muse a, your typical hetero jock who's very defensive over his sexuality and muse b, who's more of a playboy and he's openly into guys but oopsies he's from a rival school. so the two meet up and muse a is very 'no homo' whereas muse b just laughs and shrugs it off. gimme muse a falling in love with someone he's not supposed to even be associated with. gimme him being confused over everything and not knowing what to do. gimme muse b gently holding muse a in his arms and patiently explaining the different types of sexualities. gimme them falling in love and muse a just being extra careful about everything he does because he's never been with a guy before. then they break up. muse a is so fuckin broken because he did know that muse b was a fuckboy but he genuinely loved him with all his heart and muse b being an emotionless prick and flipping him off just to continue making out with a person that's sitting beside him and yus.

Last edited:
Hello I would love to rp idea 2. My discord is @matts found me ahh#6833

Users who are viewing this thread

Back