• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for MxM Fandom Partner! (Updated 08/05/17)

MaskedCat

Unlucky Cat

• IntroductionHello everyone! My name is MaskedCat but you can call me either Mask or Cat. I am currently 18+ years old and still studying. I am a cat lover with four lovely beauties living with my family and I. I am the middle child in my family with an older sister and younger brother. I dream of becoming a writer in the future so I will appreciate any advice you might be able to give to me.

LikesI actually got into RPing thanks to anime which also got me into fanfiction. Anime/manga is a big part of my life and has been with me ever since middle school. It is also what got me into writing so I have a lot to thank anime and manga for I would not be where I am now without it.
    I also adore cats for they are beautiful, majestic beings. We also have two adorable dogs, but I prefer my lovely kitties. Two of which are actually Purebreds and have their own papers! That was certainly a pleasant surprise since I did not know that for quite some time for those two were adopted when I was a child.

DislikesI have no tolerance for spicy foods. I really don't. That is something my brother teases me about every single time we go out to eat at a place which specializes in such foods. I love sweets though and I am a sucker for desserts. I always have room for dessert since I rarely ever get to eat sweet foods.
    I dislike it when someone leaves a comment on the fanfictions I have posted about how much they despise it, the romantic pairing(s) I have included, etc. I leave clear warnings so I greatly advise against going over anything of mine that you dislike.

OtherOriginal Pairings

Last edited:
ScoutOut ScoutOut
Great! ^D^
I also have an original thread so there are pairings on that one. Pick one of the Pokémon or Original pairings you liked and wanted to RP the most and get back to me~

-bursts through the door-

SO like you like Owari no Seraph...

Do you like Mika x Yuu?

Would you want to RP it?

Nico Nico

Indeed I do! I have ten volumes of the manga on my bookshelf to read forever~
And while I do like that pairing I do not really want to RP as them. I get rather stressed while writing as a canon character since I do not want to butcher their personality. I do have my limits after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back