• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for MxM 1x1 partners

Skryeb

Trash Gremlin
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new here still, but after spending some time getting to know the place, I have decided to start looking for some roleplay partners! I'm really super excided to meet all of you awesome new people, but there is a few things that I need to have anyone interested take into consideration:

- I work a pretty weird schedule, but it's usually pretty consistent. I work from 2pm-11pm west coast time, usually from Tuesday to Saturday, but lately they've been messing around with my days, so that might change frequently. I will not reply during work, but I will reply before and after, and pretty much spend my days off on here.

-My friends like to take random trips and/or, I have big events planned. This is pretty normal, I'm sure, but please keep in mind that I do have a life. Am I going to just disappear without warning, probably not. There might be a few times where I won't be able to get on and give a shout out, but I will do my best to keep those few and far between.

That should be about it for now. If anything else pops up, I'll be sure to mention it. I know how it feels to just be left without an explanation as to where your roleplay partner went. I'm not typically one of those people, and if I am, then something is wrong with me most likely.

Now, onto the good stuff! I have a few plot ideas that I'm really hoping someone will like, but I'm also open to hear some of your ideas too, so don't be shy!

1-Muse A had been Muse B's personal guard for years, and had slowly fallen in love with him. Muse B was also in love, though as a prince, he was meant to marry Muse C. But during the ceremony to wed Muse B and C together, Muse B is taken. Can Muse A and C join together to save him, and even so, will it be too late?

2- Muse A was dark and mysterious, everything that a mother warns about and Muse B should have stayed away from. But he was a magnetic force that couldn't be denied. Now Muse B is caught up in the world of myth and legend, vampires and werewolves. And the king always gets what he wants, right?

3-Muse A is cursed; by day he's human but by night he turns into a dragon (or something else of your choosing). His human identity is that of a simple lord, but his dragon form (or whatever) is feared through the land.

Muse B is the prince. After an attack, he wakes up in the care of Muse A's nurses. Despite Muse A's refusal, Muse B wishes to thank him. In his quest to do so, Muse B stumbles upon Muse A's secret...

I'll update this more as I get more ideas

I like how interesting and unique your plots are, but I don't think I'll fit them very well. I would really like to roleplay with you, though. Do you think we could find a solution together?

@ahkenaten

Sure! We can try it out and see if you like it or not!

@Mystique

We can do either one! Or both, I'm not picky. :)

@JustABitCurious

Of course! I'm always open to other people's ideas, let's talk!

I'm still not sure how the 1x1 roleplays work on this forum, so if you guys would be willing to guide me a little and give me some pointers, that would be great also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back