• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Mulitple Long Term Double up Partners [UPDATED 03/10/23]

Justjulia4582

Just Julia
A little about me, I'm 24 years old. I have been roleplaying for more than a decade on and off. I am currently a full-time student and working but I try to reply daily when I can if not at least once a week. That being said the more there is to write for the reply the longer it will take me to reply and I get easily overwhelmed by long walls of text. I am a semi-literate roleplayer and I try my best to match what I am given but I will absolutely not respond to one-liners. Grammar and spelling aren't super important to me as long as I can understand what was sent.

I love doubling up and require it in my fandoms. When doubling up please try and keep the replies for both characters even. I don't mind a one-line difference every now and again but I like having enough to respond to for both characters. What is the thing you love most in the world?

I'm a hopeless romantic at heart so that tends to be the focus of my roleplays. I don't do m// mainly because I am a bisexual female and have no experience being in a m// relationship so I am very scared of getting it wrong. That being said I will roleplay f//, any non-binary/genderfluid/genderqueer pairings, and MxF because I've been in all of those kinds of relationships and have a pretty good grasp of the dynamics of them. I have multiple characters I like playing against so please just tell me who you want and who you'd feel comfortable playing as.

I have only about 4 hard limits myself (Vore, glorifying sexism, racism or any other ism, super detailed self-harm specifically cutting, acting out any child abuse from the parent's side) the rest fall in line with the RPNation rules but please tell me what your limits are if you message. I try very hard to be respectful of boundaries but I want to feel free to explore darker topics in our roleplays. All underage characters will be aged up to at least 18 for any romantic roleplay. I would like for my roleplay partners to be at least 18 as well for my comfort.

Below I've made a quick list of all of the fandoms I already have OCs prepared for. After that will just be the fandoms I'm into and willing to roleplay. I've also listed several basic plot ideas than some more elaborate ones that can stand on their own but feel free to suggest whatever you want as well. Then a Roleplay Sample to see if our styles are compatible.

After you've read through everything please comment with which fandom, characters, and plots you have in mind along with your limits and either a summary of your roleplay style such as which point of view you use, you're average length, an answer to the hidden question, and willingness to accept spelling/ grammar mistakes or a roleplay sample.

Fandoms I have a lot of experience roleplaying and have one or more OC(s) ready to go. ♡ means I'm really craving it:

1. Descendants
  2. Percy Jackson and The Olympians
  3. Supernatural♡
  4. Vampire Diaries♡
  5. The Outsiders
  6. Harry Potter♡
  7. My Hero Academia ♡
  8. OHSHC
  9. The House of the Night series♡
  10. Maximum Ride
  11. Twilight♡
  12. ATLA
  13. The 100♡
  14. Game of Thrones
  15. Naruto
  16. Mystic Messenger
  17. Inuyasha
  18. Dragon Age: Origins
Fandoms I don't have a lot of experience roleplaying and will have to create a whole new OC(s) for but am willing to roleplay. ♡ means I'm really craving it:
  1. Dragon Age 2
  2. Mass Effect series
  3. Underworld Movie Series♡
  4. Lord of the Rings Series
  5. Shameless USA
  6. Criminal Minds
  7. Greys Anatomy/Station 19
  8. Hamilton
  9. Haikyu!!
  10. Heathers
  11. The Originals
  12. Divergent Series
  13. Be More Chill
  14. Mama Mia Here: we go again
  15. Mist of Avalon♡
  16. Les Miserables
  17. House of the Dragon

Plot Ideas that can be AUs for any fandom or on their own. ♡ means I'm really craving it:
  1. Any Soulmate plot. Ex.first words tattoo on your skin, first touch is a birth mark, telepathic link, pain link, special diary for the two, imprint, ect.♡
  2. A/B/O
  3. Hanahaki Illness
  4. Yandere
  5. Betrothed/ Arranged Marriage/ forced relationship
  6. Family/ pregnancy/ kids/ adopted/ found/ blended
  7. Love triangle/poly/OT3+♡
  8. Childhood friends/ enemies/ partners dynamics
  9. Ex x Ex
  10. Starcrossed lovers (society/ family/ universe don't want them together. think wrong side of the tracks or romeo&juliet)
  11. Suicidal Patient x Homicidal Patient
  12. Mental Patient x Mental Patient/ Tech/ Nurse/ Doctor
  13. Crossovers of any of the fandoms

Original plots I have a lot of experience roleplaying and have one or more OC(s) ready to go. ♡ means I'm really craving it:
  1. ♡It's sorta zombie apocalyptic medieval fantasy sorta roleplay. The 'rapture' comes on Easter. The rapture is the awakening of dragons and the start of the zombie apocalypse. All electronics die or stop working and many people with mental illnesses pass out only to awaken with magical powers. Magic is only for the mentally ill and the strength and type of magic is linked to emotions and symptoms, like depression is destruction magic red lightning energy cold, replenished by negative feelings. self-harm is blood magic enhanced destruction magic and the blood just glows slightly cold. Hallucinations are illusion magic yellow sparkle hot replenishes overtime longer between illusions stronger the illusions they can be brought on by psychedelics but is not as strong as someone with it naturally and only lasts for as long as you are high. Anxiety is heightened senses, green auras cool, replenished with anxious and worrying thoughts and feelings. Psychopaths are immune to magic and can learn how to suck the magic from an individual or put up anti-magic shields. Mania is healing magic blue bubbly warm replenishes with happy positive feelings. It can be brought on with MMDA and Cocaine but isn’t as strong as some with it naturally and only lasts for as long as you are high. The zombies are like the zombies from the walking dead, you have to cut off the connection to the brain to kill a zombie, they are slow and attracted to noise so many people have resorted back to swords and armor and all that. I figured we could start a few years after the initial outbreak when everything is sorta settled and everyone sorta knows what's going on. Or we could start at the initial outbreak and just have all our OCs at the same church or easter party or something and they have to work out how to survive together and the new magical powers and either fight the dragon or keep evading it.
  2. A little more than just daily life at a university. Popular Jock falls for the druggie whore after a party one night where they sleep together and starts following her around like a puppy trying to convince her to give him a chance at having a relationship and she slowly falls for him but is so scared of real love goes and fucks it up by sleeping with someone else while she was high and then has to do a grand gesture to get him back.
  3. This is an arranged marriage idea in a medieval-type setting. Kingdom A faces threats from beyond the continent and attempts to strike a deal with Kingdom B, offering its vast connections to the South in exchange for its vast military prowess. To seal the deal, the two kingdoms arrange a formal union between its heirs, a decision the landed gentry and citizens of both kingdoms are skeptical and wary of. The romance potential is there, but I'd also like to focus on the personal, cultural and political differences that the characters will face.
  4. **girl** had a four-year-old daughter from an abusive relationship. After she left her abuser with nothing but the shirt on her back, she realized she has nothing. Eventually, she leaves her child with her sister each night, kissing her baby on the head, before going to sell her body every night for money. She does whatever it takes to get by and to provide for her child, telling herself that the situation is only temporary. **boy** is an old high school flame from many years ago. One night he catches her on the side of the road, selling herself. Still stuck with old feelings, he begins to watch her from a distance. He protects her from a distance, and one day approaches her, wanting to help.

My OCs

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:

"Couldn't sleep, way too excited!" Jasmine had been so busy helping Molly at breakfast, she had answered George briefly but didn't even notice the rest of the boys nonsense. Jasmine had fallen in step with twins as all the kids were ushered up the hill, her smile faltering only slightly when Cedric appeared but she chose to focus on happier things.

That was made easier when her current source of a lot of happier if not messier thoughts said her name. She laughed, shaking her head at the boys' reasoning but answered "I'm repping the Irish tonight! Heath would have my head if he saw me cheering for Bulgaria."

When Fred went to argue with Ron, Jasmine felt her heart pick up pace suddenly way too aware of how close George was to her and that she didn't not want him closer. When he mentioned the beaters, Jazzy smirked with a teasing eyebrow wiggle saying "I don't know. Hear the way Oli and Heath tell it, you give them a run for their money. 'Human Blunger' I have heard it described."

When Aurther called for them to all put their hands on the port key, she didn't question it but seeing the younger kids confused she offered a small bit of advice before they were warped away "hold your breath, it helps with the nausea."

Much like Cedric and the other adults Jasmine gently floated down instead of landing in the heap with the rest of the kids. She had travelled by portkey a lot with her mom so she knew what to expect. Jasmine quickened her pace as soon as she touched down though putting as much space and people between her and her ex as possible. Grateful that Mr.Weasley was also in a rush, she pulled the green face paint out of her bag along with a giant green hat, scarf, and foam pointer finger. She then turned to the rest of the Irish support and asked "so who is going green first cause apparently we are walking and prepping to rep?"

Ginny jumped in excitement snatching the hat from the older girl and placing it on her head and doing a little cocky twirl saying "Ginger pride! Thanks Momma Jay!"

"Don't thank me, thank Heath. He'll be happy to know they were used in support of his team's biggest game." Jasmine answered as she tried her best to apply the green face paint in lines on her cheeks and get up the stadium stairs to their seats. Fred took the foam finger making some classic jokes with it, earning her laughter making her lines look more like squiggles.

That was when the Malfoys drew her attention and glare, she didn't say anything for fear of her mother's job but her grip on the green face paint left her knuckles white. After they had passed she mumbled under her breath "Merlin I swear if another person comes to ruin this, I will scream."

It was a deep sigh later and her almost constant tiny smile was back. She waited until they were at their seat before Jasmine stood on the railing so she was the same height as George in front of him. Leaning forward she gripped his face with her palms and smeared two thick lines of the green face paint on George's cheeks with both her thumbs so it looked less messy than her's saying "Perfect! I couldn't risk messing it up on you...the green makes your eyes pop."

The last bit slipped out as she got lost in his emerald eyes rarely getting the chance to see them this close. All it took was the little sniggers from Ginny and Hermione who were looking at them both to snap her back to reality. Jazzy's face flushed and she hopped down trying her best to hide it with her hair as she said "Yep! Your turn Fred, bend over!"

"Nope! I don't wan-" Jasmine did not let him finish unsure of what remark poking fun at her and George he would make but she didn't wanna hear it worried her head might explode from embarrassment. She painted her hand green and then just reached up, firmly placing it to his cheek only getting the lower half cause of the height difference saying "Your second half of sentences aren't always worth hearing, Freddie."

——-

Draco nodded eating what little he could stomach as the awful ideas of what his father and his friends had planned circled in his head, killing his appetite if nothing else. He stood from the table telling both his parents "I'm ready."

Lucius hummed not even really acknowledging his son, but did set down his coffee and paper standing himself. Narcissa hugged Draco closer to her chest and a little tighter than she normally would have. Draco surprised her by wrapping his arms around her and squeezing back taking comfort from the act, he would normally try to rush out of. It was a lot for him to process but one thing had been clear in the conversation, his mother cared and worried for him. She felt safe and where he was going he was pretty sure wouldn't be for long.

Lucius didn't interrupt until he, himself was all ready to go, their personal portkey waiting in his hand. Lucius growled saying "you aren't a child anymore Draco, let go of your mother and let's go."

Draco coughed trying desperately to cover his fear and embarrassment before letting go of his mother and give a short nod saying "Of course Father."

He then walked purposefully over to his father, setting his hand on their little broach portkey. They were bother quickly apparated away and the next full scene Draco could see was the wonderful green luscious landscape of the woods just outside of the Quidditch World Cup grounds. Lucius wasted no time quickly popping their portkey into his pocket and dropping any physical contact with his son in the process before marching ahead with a clear order "Come, we mustn't keep the Minster waiting. You will return right to this spot after the game and wait for me."

Draco nodded doing his best to look like he wasn't feeling any of the worry or excitement or fear he was as he quickly followed his father. Draco had hardly allowed himself to look around as they entered the camp grounds and started towards the stadium but then he spotted the pale blonde that almost mirrored his and his family's if it weren't for her grayish and black tones that he learned to avoid or taunt at school. She was a mudblood, he even had called her it himself a few times, she was one of the people his father and his friends would be targetting. It's not like he truely cared he told himself but he suddenly got worried his father and his friends might actually hurt or do something worse to his classmates and if they could do that to his classmates was his name and his family's allegiance all that was keeping him safe.

He decided to warn her as best he thought he could bumping into her as his father and himself passed by before turning on her saying in a disgusted tone "You shouldn't be here muggleborn! Why don't you just go home to your muggle sports? Surely they are more fit for a person like you."

When he was sure his face was away from his father he let his fear shine through his grey eyes hoping she would understand but Lucius quickly put his cane on Draco's shoulder pulling him back behind the elder man saying "Draco it is unbecoming to lower yourself to their level tonight and we truely must be going but don't get too lost now little sheep, who knows what big bad wolf is waiting for you?"

Lucius then turned his back his hand tight on Draco's shoulder as he guided them away and Draco was silent deep in thought until he heard his father speaking to someone above them and when he looked up is was the Weasley clan with their tag alongs all in tow, "Well put it this way, if it rains… you'll be the first to know."

Draco scanned the group before locking eyes with Harry the first boy he ever wanted to be friends with to reject him and publicly humiliate him and couldn't help the prideful smirk as he boasted "Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

The elder Malfoy smirked but playfully reprimanded his son "Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can."

Last edited:
Have you read Vampire Academy? :) I’m up for a vampire RP but haven’t seen much of vampire diaries! :/

Hello hello! You may call me Wheeze! I actually had a lot of interest in your ideas!

So here are some things about me!

-i consider.myself semi-lit but will tend to match my partner or go completely overboard (300-800+ words)
-i can play several ocs!
-i go by est
-i am LGBTQ+ friendly (including poly)
-i primarily play male characters (but I can do female, nb, genderqueer if it makes your comfortable)

Here are the plot ideas I was interested in! And I would love to mix and match with some ideas!
  1. Percy Jackson and The Olympians
  2. Harry Potter
  3. My Hero Academia
  4. OHSHC
  5. ATLA
  6. Naruto
  7. Lord of the Rings Series
  8. Haikyuu
  9. Any Soulmate plot. Ex.first words tattoo on your skin, first touch is a birth mark, telepathic link, pain link, special diary for the two, imprint, ect.
  10. A/B/O (could you identify what this is?
  11. Hanahaki Illness
  12. Yandere
  13. Family/ pregnancy/ kids/ adopted/ found/ blended
  14. Love triangle/poly/OT3+
  15. Starcrossed lovers (society/ family/ universe don't want them together. think wrong side of the tracks or romeo&juliet)
  16. Suicidal Patient x Homicidal Patient
  17. Mental Patient x Mental Patient/ Tech/ Nurse/ Doctor
  18. It's sorta zombie apocalyptic medieval fantasy
I would love to combine a soulmate Au with any of the original plot ideas!
I am honestly really interested in building up the zombie apocalypse with you if you're interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back