• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for More than an RP Partner (Female)

rbshinichi

A Wordsmith
As the title says, I'm looking for more than just an RP partner, I'm looking for a writing companion. See, I've got these ideas I want to write about but I always get distracted or I always get blocked with something I don't know. So I'm looking for someone to share this adventures with me and help me row the boat through the river of creative and beautiful words. I would like a female companion so we can share both sides of the world, obviously I'm a hopeless male here. And I believe RPing is the best way to collaborate while writing. :)

I would like someone who...

• Doesn't just play. She shall write out of passion or she writes because it's her hobby and enjoy it very much.
  • A socially active person. Well, since we can't share a pen and a paper, I sure hope we share words in the virtual word at least once a day.
  • Uses English properly, grammar and all that stuff. People aren't perfect but I would really appreciate if we can write in a proper way. I can only write in two languages so please bear with me.
  • Doesn't use one liners. It's hard to advance any story if we wouldn't contribute details in sufficient amount right? A paragraph or 2 at the very least is encouraged.
  • Is willing to share original ideas.
  • Likes adventures, drama, romance, real life scenes, mystery, and fantasy.
  • And above all that, someone who enjoys writing. Did I already say that?

These are some ideas I have in mind: (will update this from time to time.)

Lost Memories

Guy gets into an accident, girl feels guilt and took part of the blame. Guy slips into a coma and have amnesia upon waking up. Girl left the guy out of guilt and several years later they meet again. Guy doesn't remember a thing. Girl still won't bring the past up, too afraid to lose him again. They got close to each other...again. Lies pile up one by one and the story turmoils when...

A Serial Love Story

An FBI agent has been pursuing a serial killer for years, though she doesn't have any good lead she always feels that she is right close to his perp... what would happen if in some sick strike of faith the very man she swears her life to catch is the very man she sleeps with every night.

Chocolate is Life

An alien girl has been sent to Earth with one mission--steal all the chocolate in the world. Everything has changed when a guy accidentally performed with her "an engagement ritual".

Ariel and the Lost Prince

A little mermaid spin off.

An Angel in Disguise

A fallen angel who fell in love with his assignment.

And I have a lot more but I can't put them into words yet.

Are you the one who I described above? Just contact me. :D

Are you interested on one of the ideas above, contact me. Would you like to do an RP with your own story? Just tell me. :)

Looking forward to writing with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]I'd love to work with you!

[/QUOTE]
What do you have in mind? Maybe we could work something out. :)

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]A serial love story, Ariel and the lost prince, or an angel in disguise.

[/QUOTE]
And you want to do them all. :) Well let's start with one. What's your cup of tea? Fantasy or reality?

Captainsassypants said:
I'd be interested in doing Ariel and the lost prince or an angel in disguise if you're still looking?
Okay, that's nice. Surely you prefer one over the other, so what it is? :)

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]I'm torn between the angel and the serial killer. Which would you prefer?

[/QUOTE]
So am I. Why don't we use a dice for that? :D if the result is odd let's do the serial killer, otherwise the Angel. Do you agree?

[dice]3666[/dice]

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Sure. I hope you have one. I don't. :D

[/QUOTE]
It's 13, so the serial killer it is. Shall we go into PM mode for further details?

I'd love to try out the fallen angel falling in love with his assignment, I haven't done anything like that but sounds like something that could be very intriguing!

That chocolate is life one... It cracks me up. LoL. Sorry, anyhow I'd be interested in a roleplay. I liked the one about an amnesiac, but I kind of want to change up the plot a little bit if that's okay?

I know you were talking to another already, but I could not help myself. I want exactly what you want, so if you would like, I am always open.

[QUOTE="Light Yagami]I know you were talking to another already, but I could not help myself. I want exactly what you want, so if you would like, I am always open.

[/QUOTE]
Just don't write my name on your note book. :)

No problem, the fact is, I was looking for a Misa Misa to roleplay with, and my qualifications were just about the same as yours. Anyway, if you are interested, just message me, okay?

[QUOTE="Light Yagami]No problem, the fact is, I was looking for a Misa Misa to roleplay with, and my qualifications were just about the same as yours. Anyway, if you are interested, just message me, okay?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not interested to roleplay as a girl for now. :( Sorry. Maybe next time.

Ello, ello. You are just the person I am looking for.

I have an idea of my own to propose, if you're interested. In the not-so-distant future, the government has decided to tackle population control by banning the conception of children, an offense punishable by death. A pregnant young girl must run for her life--and for her child's. When the bounty hunter sent to eliminate her finally has his chance, he realizes that killing an innocent mother-to-be might be more than he bargained for.

Ettra said:
Ello, ello. You are just the person I am looking for.
I have an idea of my own to propose, if you're interested. In the not-so-distant future, the government has decided to tackle population control by banning the conception of children, an offense punishable by death. A pregnant young girl must run for her life--and for her child's. When the bounty hunter sent to eliminate her finally has his chance, he realizes that killing an innocent mother-to-be might be more than he bargained for.
Quite an idea. I'm interested...

Sent from my Hypothalamus v3.03

rbshinichi said:
Quite an idea. I'm interested...
Awesome sauce. Why don't you send me a private message so we can hash out the details and talk character ideas?

This is a shameless bump. I'm still looking for another.

Well my current partners are awesome, (@tamaracorine ) i'm talking about you. But I would like to do another RP to lighten up my mood, I'm pretty stressed out and depressed nowadays...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back