• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for more RP partners! (Ignore post count)

Alyssa Chamberlain

Hey guys! I'm on a never ending adventure seeking more and more rp partners. I'm willing to do any type of rp, so don't be afraid to ask! The one thing I am primarily seeking is a type of FxF slice-of-life rp. My post length will vary slightly, so don't be shocked if I reply to your long and extravagant post with a one-liner and vice-versa. :)

It's actually elven in a book I'm writing for 'Flowering Fire'. Writing is a big hobby of mine ^.^

And I greatly overestimated it, I can message you now. Though replies might be a little delayed.

Oooh that's awesome! I love reading and writing myself, it's pretty much why I joined RPNation, I wanted to see the creativity and amazing sense of story telling and imagination people can come up with. I wish you luck on your book, by the way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back