• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for more Roleplays [Romance | Ignore Post Count & Prefix]

Jessy753

Attention Criminals: You are toast!
Hello everyone,

the Holiday season is coming up which basically means I have lots of time at hand, which I would like to fill with new Role Plays. Hence this little post here. So if you are like me and want some writing fun during this jolly season feel free to leave a comment and/or leave me a PM. I will gladly answer and get back to you.

Requirements (I know everyone hates them but I feel like I should put some of them out there)

• No one liners - please, please don't just post one line or sentence. Describe the characters feelings, wishes etc. Just give me something to play and write about.
  • Be active - you don't need to put a post out there daily. I know you can get busy with family being around or school, work, etc. But I find it really intruging to be able to write with someone and exchange a few posts from time to time.
  • Plot with me - Tell me ideas you have for the roleplay. I don't want to be the only one who tries pushing the plot forward.
  • Talk to me - You feel like you don't like the direction the RPG is going, tell me. You think we should change something, again tell me. Roleplaying is supposed to be fun and not an obligation. So talk to me. Also if you want to make conversation feel free to do so.
  • Don't just drop out without saying something and please tell me if you are going away for a few days. I find nothing

What I offer:

• I'm active and even try to post more than one post per day once I'm hooked
  • Lots of experience - I roleplay for about 10 years and I'm able to do everything from casual to detailed. But I tend to write more in the beginning and drop to 2 paragraphs per post
  • Constantly trying to figure out plot twists and new ideas for the roleplay
  • Willing to double up and play any kind of side character
  • I'm playing as both male and female
  • Willing to play the Canon character to your OC
  • Also I would like to have a longterm RP

So now to the fun stuff my plot ideas and pairings:

Royal Meeting

(This is very loosely based on William and Kate)

Muse A is a normal person who signed up to help at a local charity event. But had been wondering all day why so many people attend this charity event. Muse B (the royal person) is late for the charity event. S/he agreed to go to said event to raise awareness and hopefully be able to raise more money. That's where Muse A and Muse B meet at the event and sparks fly.

Will they meet again and what will happen if the media finds out about them? Will the Royal family approve?

giphy.gif

All Glitz and Glamour?

Muse A is a well known celebrity (can be both singer or actor) and Muse B is a Royal. Both are already well known to the public eye and therefore the media gets really interested in their relationship and start making up stories like Muse A doesn't get approved by the Royal family. Meanwhile Muse B gets more and more pressured in finally marrying a decent person.

So will their relationship last the pressure or will Muse B finally give in and agree to an arranged marriage?

giphy.gif

The Rebellion

Muse A is part of the rebellion in Great Britain while Muse B is the successor of the deceased King. The line of succession has been filled with lots of cruelty and suppression. So one of the first acts as ruler is to talk with the rebellion where s/he meets Muse A to remedy the shortcomings in a long run. During one of those meetings they slowly fall in love against all odds. 

giphy.gif

Long Time No See

An old high school couple meets again. They had broken up back in the day because she went to college in a big city and he stayed behind in the small home town. Eventually after becoming successful, she comes back to the home town and they meet again.

After the Second World War (also action driven)

A soldier (YC) meets a German civilian (female MC). I'd like to explore the dynamic of those two supposedly enemies falling in love against all odds.

giphy.gif

Pairings:

Bold = Who I would like to play | P = very rough plot ideas | Star = Cravings

Harry Potter

tumblr_nijlo5vnDX1u17yx1o1_500.gif

Marauders Era RP

James & Lily*** P

Sirius x Marlene

Remus & OC

I'm willing to play other canon characters as well

Golden Trio Era

Harry & Hermione*

Draco & Hermione* P

Again I'm willing to play other canon characters as well

Sherlock Holmes

giphy.gif

Sherlock & OC** P

Sherlock & Irene 

Marvel

1.gif

Tony Stark & OC

Tony Stark & Natasha Romanova  P

OC & Natasha Romanova  P

Clint Barton & Natasha Romanova P

Bucky Barnes & Natalia Romanova

Eric Lehnsherr (Magneto) & Raven Darkhölme (Mystique)

Charles Xavier & Raven Darkhölme

Logan (Wolverine) & OC

Original Pairings

Royalty x Commoner

Royalty x Rebel

Royalty x Celebrity

Royalty x Assassin

Celebrity x Fan

Celebrity x Assassin

Superhero x Normal Person

giphy.gif

(So, I'm just sitting here eating popcorn while waiting for someone to answer ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jessy753 I'm very much like you in my requirements of roleplay, would you be interested in joining a cyberpunk/futuristic roleplay? We could use another pro-active member. It's a hosted project so you will need to be accepted but I've been a bit bored waiting for other people to reply, so this would be really beneficial (it sounds like to the both of us).

@Jessy753 I'm very much like you in my requirements of roleplay, would you be interested in joining a cyberpunk/futuristic roleplay? We could use another pro-active member. It's a hosted project so you will need to be accepted but I've been a bit bored waiting for other people to reply, so this would be really beneficial (it sounds like to the both of us).

So, interest yes. But I haven't played i that genre yet. So if you have some kind of main plot I'd be able to read through, would you be able to send me that along?

So, interest yes. But I haven't played i that genre yet. So if you have some kind of main plot I'd be able to read through, would you be able to send me that along?

Click the "A" in my signature, let me know if you can read the plot or not.

I am very interested in Royal Meetig and Glitz and Glamour. Message me if you're interested as well!

I am very interested in Royal Meetig and Glitz and Glamour. Message me if you're interested as well!

I'll shoot you a PM along :D

I really like the celebrity × fan idea!

Great, perhaps you could send me a PM along?

Click the "A" in my signature, let me know if you can read the plot or not.

I'm able to read through the plot. It's interesting but I probably won't be able to submit a CS before tomorrow :/

Hi there. I'm pretty interested in doing one of your original pairings if you're still up for finding someone? The celebrity x fan one in particular. Thanks!

Hi there. I'm pretty interested in doing one of your original pairings if you're still up for finding someone? The celebrity x fan one in particular. Thanks!

I would love to do it :D Would you mind sending me a PM to discuss this?

Can I do the ww2 plot with you? ^^ If you are not up to your neck in other ones already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back