Idea Looking for mods | Shifter roleplay

comfortable

๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™˜
Roleplay Availability

SHADOWED ANIMALS
tags: game of thrones, wattpad werewolf stories lmfao, high fantasy , political drama ; location: high fantasy ; company: idk

The ruling family are wolf shifters. Wolf shifters were a dying breed, most of them were hunted to near extinction because of their direct connection to the moon goddess Selara. A goddess who rejected the normality of gods forsaking their subjects, and during her dying breath gave her people, the Lythari, the last of her essence. Selaraโ€™s body was torn apart and devoured by the other gods, yet she remained within her people.

Her love for the Lythari was so profound they found pieces of her soul within other Lythari: mates. When the Reylana family usurped the throne over a thousand years ago, the rest of the animal shifters feared for the fate of their world. The Reylana family singlehandedly saved the Lythari from death, and the more fated mates paired together the more the Lythari started powerful bloodlines. The Lythari rose from the grave, becoming the most powerful shifter class to ever rule over Ionia.

Twenty-five years ago, Ionia a once peaceful country felt its world violently shake when a Lythari went mad and mauled a Felora (panthera shifter) to death. Many watched as the shifter turned into a beast never before seen in Ionia. Whispers of Selara abandoning her people flooded Ionia, and many began to see the Reylana family as weak. Nearly two weeks later, the king was murdered in his sleep leaving his wife to rule over Ionia.

Present day, as all four of her children of age look for a mate the queen has proposed a season of dance and fete. For the first time since coming into power, the Reylana family will look for mates outside of the Lythari. The queen welcomes any and all from established Houses to participate in the first-ever Mating Season. This comes as a surprise to the people of Ionia as the violent attacks have not ceased since twenty-five years ago. But the people of Ionia love good ball, who can resist?

themes: got, wattpad werewolf stories lmfao, high fantasy

~
Hiya~!
Right now, Iโ€™m looking for about two mods to help me work on this group roleplay idea. Iโ€™ve found I canโ€™t do roleplays if itโ€™s just me by myself, plus itโ€™s a bit more fun this way as well. If youโ€™re interested please message me with writing samples and a link to at least one active roleplay youโ€™re in atm. Iโ€™m looking for people who are going to be able to help me bring the story to life, create in-character events, and help me manage the group when life gets a bit hectic. Also please be comfortable chatting on Discord and taking no for an answer, because that will be the main communication. Basically looking for friends lmfao.

coded by archangel_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back