• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Male&Female roleplayers for a long term roleplay [Fantasy/Realistic/SciFi/Romance]

TheEnchantedQuill

*Vampire Rat Lady*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

A little bit about myself:

• I have been Roleplaying since I was about 7 or 8. It had drawn my attention because at the time I was addicted to writing my books and telling my family stories and legends I made all by myself. Writing has always been a passion of mine, I still write books to this day~ but I've never been published mostly cause I can't stay on task for to long with out my mind wandering so It's hard for me to finish a book. Anyway that's where I grew my passion for Roleplaying.

Stories I have for Roleplay:

• Hell's Heart- It's about Satan's daughter Lilith, Her butler Marcus, General Lucifer and her crush Black, her father's reaper. She has always been very different from her family, some say it's the human side of her showing her the way. Lilith is 18 now and having to pick between Luke, Marcus, or Black. Black is a rather reserved person but protects and opens up to Lilith. Marcus is protective and a bit on the flirty side, but he has known Lilith since she was only 3 years old he raised her when he was only 7 years old at the time, they have grown very close over time. Luke is loud and a huge pervert always getting Marcus into trouble and always giving Black a hard time. The only interest he has in Lilith is to get with her and then leave.

• The Williams Manor- Long ago a group called the Seven Chairs of Sin, controlled by the 7 royal vampire families, ruled over a large Town called Redwaters. They were very kind and protective, the first chair sat Aliza Heartsfilled the Mistress of the Heartsfilled family. She was head of the family but there was one thing off about that family, there were only girls. Of course her husband was there but he was there to help increases the female population if a boy was born he was killed and the father was punished. The girls in the family were not allowed to be with a man or even go to the same school as them, they had to go to a private all girls school. They weren't the only odd family, in chair two sat Nathan Alucard. Nathan was a man of power and he hated and put every other being under his kind. He even helps and funds the BlackOrder (A group of people that hunt and kill anything not human). In the third chair sat Samual Williams a man of peace and business he helped all the families in their time of need. Not only was he an amazing business man..he was a brave Ex-Knight and great father, no matter what he always made time for his family. The rest of the families were pretty normal, the Wilsons (4th chair) only had men in the family because the women were either murdered or died, they also only had 4 within their family. The Edmunds (5th chair) were very quiet and took care of issues or problems that the town faced. The Omares (6th chair) took care of importing and exporting goods from inside and outside the borders of this town. The Johnsons (7th chair) Owned most of the clubs, bars, and other small businesses around town. The Williams however did every thing, they helped the townspeople they went into war they kept the peace, they honestly took care of every thing. Most of the females in the family were either models, gamer designers, writers or actresses. The males were either in Knight's training or in the academy of Magic. The Williams' lived on an Island not to far away from the town, their caste was huge and beautiful, more and more was added onto it each year because of how big the family grew. No matter what they never seemed to split up, the family stayed together and protected one another.

• Midnight Rises- 30 years after a huge war that swept over the entire globe, only few survivors are left. Food is scarce, water is pretty easy to find, but shelter was the most important. After war had broken out mutants began to form from the radiation and damage done to earth. If you have no shelter you might as well kill your own self off.

I have many other stories, ideas, and characters. These were just samples of what I have. I do mostly any and every genre, I do romance, action, drama, sci-fi,fantasy you name it. The only problem is I don't have many people to do it with. Thank you for reading.

Anyway, have a great day,afternoon, and night.(<3)

If you are interested please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! Love your examples of plots above. If you're still looking for partners, send me a PM!

Hi Shadow,

My name is Abi and I'd love to role play with you. I've been role playing (of a sort) since I was little too...with my twin sister. Katie,

I love actually all of your plot lines and think we could come up with something really good together. I'm on US Eastern Time.

I can't post much this week because I'm actually grounded (for not picking up bread crumbs...long story).

But I'm new here so please PM me if interested. I post decent length responses (at least a paragraph), and love developing characters and romance in a relatable setting.

Thanks, Abi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back