• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for male and female to rp with.

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

H8 here once again. I haven't made a request thread in awhile. While that I remember, anyways. I am wanting to get some more rp's going. My muse is back in full swing. In this thread, I will be looking for males and females. As the title says. I hope that you find something that tickles your fancy in here. I will be updating as things come to me.

A little bit about me. I can play male or female. I have found that I do like playing males just as much as I do females. So I'm happy to play either. WhaWha ever your needs maybe. I have been role playing for 10 plus years. I have loved all the time I have put into it. I love to write multiple para reposes. You get no less then two paras from me.

What I would like from you. Please at least one para response. Add to the rp that we are doing. Carrying a full rp ment for two people. Is very hard on my muse. Respect for the rules here on RPNation. Don't drop the rp and leave me hanging. If you want to drop the rp. Then please just tell me. No hard feelings really. And please above all have fun in the rp. If we are both having fun. Then it makes it so much better.

I would like to say, if you don't see anything here you like. Please suggest something. I love to hear new ideas. That get my muse really working. And I'm sure that we can work something out together. I do have some plots for pairings below. Some I don't, so it all depends on what you want pick. Some will have romance and so won't. Again it all depends on what you want to play. But I do love romace in an rp. No matter how how much I stay away from it. It ends up being in there some how or another. The pairings are as follows in no real order.

Vampire prince X Vampire noble

Alpha X Werewolf

Angel X Demon

Fallen angel X Human

God X Human

Warrior angel X Fallen angel

Boss X secretary

Pen pals

Best friends

Ex X Ex

Teacher X Student

Best friend X Best friends sister

Soldier X Cilivan

Soldier X Soldier

E.T. X Hunter

Assassin X Target

Marine Officer X Daugther's best friend ( she will be college aged. Nothing under aged.)

Anything fantasy

Dark fairy tails

That is what I got so far. I will put more up as they come to me. All pairings are mxm and mxf. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread. If you see anything you like. Please pm me or comment below. I will get back to you asap.

H8

WynterMaddox said:
Hey! Nice to meet you! I love your vampire prince x vampire noble. I would love to Roleplay that with you.
Hey there!! Nice to meet you as well. One of my fave pairings. I will send you a pm and we can talk about it.

I saw your Alpha X Werewolf one...could we maybe change it to Alpha X Omega?

[QUOTE="Wild Born]I saw your Alpha X Werewolf one...could we maybe change it to Alpha X Omega?

[/QUOTE]
Sure we can.

I've been looking for some rp and some of your pairings align with my interests. Particularly the werewolf pairings, the soldier pairings, or the assassin pairings. I'm also a multiple paragraph responder and I only play males. I'll be around for awhile if you're interested.

Oh and if you have any plot ideas, feel free to share. I might be open to others if there are some that I really like.

I'm interested on:

Ex X Ex

Teacher X Student

Best friends

Best friends x Best friend's sister

I do MxF

Obsessed said:
I'm interested on:

Ex X Ex

Teacher X Student

Best friends

Best friends x Best friend's sister

I do MxF
Pm me and we can work something out.

I'm hella interested in:

• Vampire Prince x Vampire Noble
  • Assassin x Target
  • Fall Angel x Human

I know you're probably gonna tell me to PM you, but I can't do that yet! So it'd be great if you could message me instead. I look forward to possible working with you! ^.^

Pen pals/Best friend sounds like fun!

If you don't mind RPing with someone who's new to this site (but not to RP ofc haha) then nudge me up!

We could incorporate some of the ex/ex in it too :D

I would like to maybe try out one of these, if you want to ? ^^

Angel X Demon

Fallen angel X Human

Assassin X Target

I would definitely be interested in the Demon X Angel. Though a plot would most certainly need to be fleshed out, because Ive had a hard time really keeping myself going when ther's no general direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to set up an AlphaXwerewolf Rp with you. Please hit me up and we can storm some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back