• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for lots of partners... so here's a bunch of ideas?

Nikkinsanity

Slowly beginning to transition over to here. So I'll be posting several ideas that I have done in the past...

A few general things
  • My ideas are rather dark and twisted, which is fun ahha - but not for everyone
  • I like more literate responses and can do anything from about 3 paragraphs a post to like 20 haha
  • I usually prefer to play males but can play female if it is needed/preferred. I'm pretty easy going.
  • I am a full time student and a full time worker - so on certain days I should be able to pump out multiple posts and on others I may only be able to get out one or two. I will tell you if I'm gonna be busy though.
  • That is about it I think? Just let me know, send me a message if you're interested. Or however it works on here I'm not completely sure haha. Whatever is easiest for you I suppose?
Like I said - I am super easy going. Something catches your fancy? Let me know and we can discuss from there. I'm more comfortable playing guys but that can all be discussed if you're interested. Some of these are song based ideas - the ones with songs have italics in them.

1) Boy had had a drug addiction for as long as she could remember, his issues going all the way back into the start of highschool. Now they are both graduated and in college, but his drug addiction is getting worse and she could see the downward spirals his life is beginning to take on not just her, but him as well. She spends more nights sitting with him through his withdrawals than she would like to admit. She has spent countless nights bailing him out of jail due to drug induced crimes, she has woken up to him trying to break into her house thinking he had lost the keys to 'his' apartment, and worst of all she has spent countless nights staring at his arms covered in track marks, IVs and breathing tubes jammed into different body parts in hospital beds, not knowing if he would wake up again. The reason she does it? Because she is in love with him, but she isn't sure how much more she can handle.

2)--Girl-- and --boy-- had never met before. He had been a bartender at a small dive bar on the outskirts of a not so nice town. She was a college student that had been trying to get out of debt by working a bit too much, not able to keep a steady job. They both had very different personalities but they both had one very big thing in common. Both of them had fucked up, majorly. ((reasons to be discussed at a later point of time)). Both of them had made a mistake that made a lot of people turn on them and a lot of people not like them. They both ran away from their home towns in an attempt to get out and try to escape the past. One night --girl-- winds up at the bar and is drinking as the nightmares of her past begin to come back again. That is how --boy-- meets her, by serving her the drinks that he was downing at one point to shut out his demons as well.

3) One last kiss before they cart me away just take one last look before my body decays this is my last night on earth my f---ing hell

Boy has had enough of living his life. With everything turning to shit and everything taking a greater turn for the worst, he decides that he is going to run away to London for his last night.

Beautiful beautiful
I'm a loser inside
Suicide
You're beautiful yeah
I'm a suicide

There's a time crunch baby I don't want to believe
This is my last night on earth
My f---ing hell

In his last night in London, he plans to do all of his favorite things where he will drink himself into obliteration, party, and sleep with girls. He makes a plan to kill himself in the early hours in the morning after his last night. The catch is is that a close friend catches onto his plan. The question is is if they will be able to catch them before his last night comes to an end.

4)
They had met whenever she was still in highschool, she had snuck out in an act of rebellion against her parents. Instead of spending her night partying, she took a fake ID and snuck out to some shitty and cheap bar on the other side of town. That was where she met him, an older man, and one with a record at that. She had no intentions on spending the night away from home, but she winds up going home with him and falling head over heels in love with this stranger, one that her parents would never allow into the house.

She's so, so ready
We've been going steady
She wants to take it to the next step
Red lips, champagne, white dress
We live with no regrets

I want a shotgun wedding on a Friday night
Slow dancing with your girl dressed up in white
Say yes, say yes, baby wear that dress
Say yes, say yes, let's get married in Vegas

Blowing all our money like we own the world
Partners in crime, yeah she's my girl

Knowing that her parents would never allow it, and now a baby is in the picture. Very quickly, everything was pushed aside and a wedding is thrown together.

5) A guy finds a girl unconscious in the park, long scars and track marks down her arms. He takes her to a local hospital and he claims to be her brother so she can have the required treatment with him as her responsible adult. She comes round and he's still there. He continues to visit her to keep up the story and she starts to open up to him.

6) Character A is a musician that became popular over night. Seemingly dropping next to everything, including his best friend, he moved to pursue his dreams - forgetting about those people that helped him the most. His best friend that he left behind is a journalist, and eventually works their way up to an interview with their once best friend. But what happens whenever the journalist finds out about their best friends drug addiction, one that he sings about the addiction but covers it up as some sort of love song?

7) He is a ruthless, heartless leader of a gang on the inside of Philly. He lives his life where no one knows his real name, people are scared of him, and no one crosses him unless they want to wind up dead somewhere. She was someone that lived life on the safe side, very straight and narrow, and lived her life watching from the sidelines. Their paths cross and at first she is nothing but another body count to him - but what happens whenever curiosity and attraction begins to over rule his mean demeanor?

8) She had woken up in the middle of the woods - naked, confused, and with a barcode imprinted on her left wrist. As she stumbles her way into a police station she comes to the realization that she is missing more than just her clothes - her identity. Moving through the world now as a Jane Doe, she begins to realize that going to the police was one of the worst choices that she could have ever made.

9) It had been a drunken high school hookup, like the ones we had all heard before time and time again. Guy is too drunk to notice who he is sleeping with and girl is desperate for the attention he gives. One thing leads to another and they hook up and both agree to forget it ever happened the next morning. She winds up pregnant but keeps to her promise. She doesn't tell him, moves away, and winds up giving the baby up for adoption and never looks back. Now, 17 years later, his daughter that he never knew existed is knocking on his doorstep and his blast from the past is moving back into town.

Hahahahha exactly. I think I just reached 10 posts so do we just want to try to figure it out or see if I can get my private messaging rights within 15 minutes? haha

Sure thing, I am fine with that.
Was there a particular muse you wanted to be? Well obviously because you said you had a character, but which side is the character for?

Hello I don’t know if you are still looking but I am very interested in number 4. Hopefully we can chat soon!

hello! i'm lolipop and your thread caught my eye c: i'd be interested in rping with you.

i don't mind playing a female role, i reply pretty quickly on weekends, my weekdays are a little more busy. i'm detailed and easily can write more than 3 paragraphs per reply.

so, hmu!

oh and i was interested in 7th plot.

He is a ruthless, heartless leader of a gang on the inside of Philly. He lives his life where no one knows his real name, people are scared of him, and no one crosses him unless they want to wind up dead somewhere. She was someone that lived life on the safe side, very straight and narrow, and lived her life watching from the sidelines. Their paths cross and at first she is nothing but another body count to him - but what happens whenever curiosity and attraction begins to over rule his mean demeanor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back