• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {Looking for longterm roleplaying partners}

UnhappyYo

Memes are a constant mood c:
Hello~
You can call me Unhappy or Lin
I'm 18 years old and I live in the EST

I have been on and off role-playing for many years now, but I just decided to pick it back up.

My rules:
I do prefer someone that likes OOC chat because I'm not just looking for partners but also friends.
Someone who can at least be active every other day, and can make at least some attempt to tell me when things are gonna be super busy for them.
I prefer someone who can write several sentences or up to 3 paragraphs. (I'm open to more, but please don't make a book each time, I would like to contribute.)

My Interests:
Sci-Fi
Dystopian
Supernatural phenomena
Angst
Medieval
and more!
Please comment below or pm me with ideas<3

I have a few ideas you might want to entertain, but first I'd like to know which kind(s) you're in the mood for right now, if that's okay. Want to message me with some preferences/wants you have for themes/topics?

I'd certainly be game. I have a number of old RPs that I'd enjoy bringing back for 1x1 format that I imagine you'd enjoy, given your preferences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back