• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Longterm partners!

Kapowne

Into Zanarkand
Thanks for stopping by!

A little about me.. I am in my mid twenties and enjoy a lot of RP! I live on the west coast of USA. So my prime posting times 8am-4pm PST I don't usually post after 4pm but if I'm inspired or have time, I may post after. I don't really post on the weekends as I spend time with my family during those days. So Expect replies on Monday through Friday primarily. I am looking for someone who can post at least once a day (excluding weekends), and is well versed in spelling and grammar. You dont have to be perfect but at least be able to get the idea across and paint a picture. We all want to be immersed in a great story right? I enjoy many different themes. I like Dark, Gritty and gory themes. I like Action packed adventure themes, and who doesn't love some good ole romance? If you would like to have Romance in the RP, I only do MxF, no offense to the other pairings, i just dont relate well and thus find it hard immerse in that kind of RP. I personally only like doing OC, since I find Cannon characters can sometimes be really rigid, and honestly I think its more fun to create your own character for the world!

Standard PSA***
only people over 18 please
if you dont like the RP just tell me. No one likes to be ghosted
On to the Fandoms!

Pokémon (Who doesn't love some good Pokémon RP)

Final Fantasy X (probably my favorite game of all time)

**** i am very interested in a action- romance Samurai setting style RP with maybe some heavy emphasis on romance. MxF only please***

Sword Art Online (Doesn't necessarily have to be SAO, could just be a "Stuck in a death game" type theme. I think I would want to maintain romance themes for this one)

Well that's about all I can think of for now, But please dont hesitate to PM if you have any other ideas, If its not something I am interested in, I will let you know! If it is... Well You'll have found yourself a new partner!

Last edited:
Hello :3 I am interested in a Bleach and a One piece rp I am fine with both. It has been a while but I did what up to the part where Ichigo got his powers backs after losing them.

Hello, I always enjoy some pokemon! Though for Rp I more enjoy the lines of the Pokemon Ranger games if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back