• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for longterm Fandom Partners!

Kapowne

Into Zanarkand
Hey all! looking for some new RP partners to complete some of my favorite fandoms! I have no preference towards male or female. However I play male only. I dont mind RPing some female side characters though. I like to think of myself as a fairly literate person, so I would like the same in a partner. Obviously mistakes are fine, I RP on my phone so mistakes happen. Just make sure we all get the idea of what's going on! As far as post frequency and length, I am open to that. I just like a story to move forward. I generally will give at least a paragraph, but will do more if motivated! I work a desk job that still allows me to post during the day, so you can expect I will reply daily. However I am a father with a small child, so I generally do not post after 5pm (PST) nor do I post during weekends. I am looking for someone who enjoys Fandoms and OC characters. I dont like doing cannon characters, but if you would like to play one, I suppose I would be fine with that!

Standard PSA***
only people over 18 please
if you dont like the RP just tell me. No one likes a ghoster!

Now on to fandom list!
Altered Carbon (just finished watching the show, Loved it!)
-no longer searching for a partner

DC Universe (any part of the universe. I am a huge DC nerd. I am partial to Green lanterns though!) - no longer searching for partner

Kingdom Hearts (bear with me on this one, only played 1, 2, birth by sleep and 358/2 days) -no longer searching for partner

Naruto Shippuden or Boruto (currently watching Boruto.)
-no longer searching for a partner

Sword Art Online (Always into SAO!)

One piece (I’m a huuuuge one piece nerd! I’m craving this one REALLY badly!)

Bleach (always loved bleach! Watched the show and read the manga many times! Would love to do an RP!)

Anyone that is interested PM me! FYI I am only looking to pick up max two partners.

Last edited:
Thanks for replying! But unfortunately I don’t think that is something I would be particularly interested in. I hope you find someone to explore that with!

I'm game for Bleach, I used to watch it all the time when it was on Dish Network like 10 years ago XD but I've found it on Netflix now so I'm re watching from the beginning (I only saw up to the Hueco Mundo beginning originally so...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back