• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long tern

Hay im lynx, and a verry layed back rper. That isnt to say i dont like drama or things to get dark, but im also oppen to slice of life. Im 19 a trans mail.

SUPPER Active will reply as offten as you will. Just reply once every day or 2 generally but if life happens I understand just let me know what's going on.

I rp both genders , also im pan so any gender combo im down with.

I generly wright less but still get the plot moving. About a paragraph normly but have ben know to wright 2 or 3. If you want to do 1 liners go ahead so long as the plot keeps moving.

Hear are a few things i like

Modern
Historical
Space
Fanticy
Dark theams
Light theams
Slice of life
Drama
World buildong
Rping in a fandom universe
Manny more

Teanage mutant nija turtle
Harry potter
Mlp
Steven universe
Rick and morty

Probly a few more but keep in mind this is only ocxoc

Are you familiar with Rapture from Bioshock? It's very dystopian, with plenty of dark scenes all over the place!
Although the scene I have in mind features more around Bioshock 2 instead of Bioshock 1, but still.

I'm open to many other things though though I wouldn't suggest from video games given the fact that I don't generally play them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back