• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for long term, writing partners.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well hello!
Thanks for stopping by, if you plan on staying long close the door would you? The AC’s on, not paying to keep the outside cool. ?

If you, like introductions:
-I’m 22, I’m one of those obnoxious people who does my best to prefer to write with people over 18. (Sorry.)
-I used to use writing as escape from my home life, I have over 10 years experience.

-Mistakes happen, I’m not a grammar nazi. I don’t expect you to be.
-I adore details, I love jumping in feet first though. Plot too far ahead and I’ll lose interest.
-I DONT:
Double.
Use face claims. Write as a male oc. Use character sheets. (Sorry, I’m still fun. I promise.??)

What I enjoy writing?
Welp. I just happen to love:
Fluff.
And I also adore, darker themes.
I don’t have any limits, give me your dark and twisted characters, give me the broken, the confused. I absolutely, adore, I loveee diving into the things society refuses to talk about.

I’m always up for ideas, always up for plotting and always include romance in my stories. That (also sorry,) has to be an ugly stipulation.

Thanks for reading this far! Don’t hesitate to close the door on your way out. And I hope to hear from you soon! Please be original with the subject line when you message me. I’m so sick of reading. “Wanna rp?, Rp., and hey!!,”

Still open it hurts.
Craving, some fantasy; werewolves, Harry Potter and more cliches!

Well hello!
Thanks for stopping by, if you plan on staying long close the door would you? The AC’s on, not paying to keep the outside cool. ?

If you, like introductions:
-I’m 22, I’m one of those obnoxious people who does my best to prefer to write with people over 18. (Sorry.)
-I used to use writing as escape from my home life, I have over 10 years experience.

-Mistakes happen, I’m not a grammar nazi. I don’t expect you to be.
-I adore details, I love jumping in feet first though. Plot too far ahead and I’ll lose interest.
-I DONT:
Double.
Use face claims. Write as a male oc. Use character sheets. (Sorry, I’m still fun. I promise.??)

What I enjoy writing?
Welp. I just happen to love:
Fluff.
And I also adore, darker themes.
I don’t have any limits, give me your dark and twisted characters, give me the broken, the confused. I absolutely, adore, I loveee diving into the things society refuses to talk about.

I’m always up for ideas, always up for plotting and always include romance in my stories. That (also sorry,) has to be an ugly stipulation.

Thanks for reading this far! Don’t hesitate to close the door on your way out. And I hope to hear from you soon! Please be original with the subject line when you message me. I’m so sick of reading. “Wanna rp?, Rp., and hey!!,”
Alright, I read it so... lemme think of an original opening...
Ey yo gurl lemme talk to ya.

Heya girl, you seem cute and hot,

two of my favorites! ;)

And Im really into longterm!
Send me a msg!
Cute and hot legit mean the same thing! Not interested in being either of those things just here to write. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back