• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for long term Semi-lit/moderate partner!

Zephyricle

Hello All, I'm Zephyr, you can also call me Thorn.
I'm a semi-lit to moderate, so you should expect at most a paragraph or two from me, but one liners are out.
I'm not a grammar nazi, as long as it's not too hard to understand what you're saying. (I mean spelling, caps, minor punctuation, hell I wont keep up with my own too often either) I dont expect any crazy editing, unless it's easier for you to write like that, I wont be using any special decorations.

***I do work full time, if this works out with someone, I'll do my best to get on a few times a day*** I live in the US on the East coast, so preferrably someone with a similar schedule as mine, but if it's not possible, anyone can, I'm not super picky..

I'm looking for some long term 1x1 that won't drop out suddenly, so I'd expect at least a reason for your leave if you wish to.

I'm NOT into many fandoms, realistic/plain romance, anime, first person POV, and some other genres.
What I AM into is fantasy, unique ideas, human/powers/supernatural, dragons/mythical creatures, horror/thriller, vampires/werewolves/faeries, etc.

I'm very used to making characters up on the spot for plot reasons, expect this from me. If you prefer I dont do that, let me know. I do have some characters that I'll reuse if i need to...

I've also got a few ideas if anyone is interested : )

*Plot 1: horror repeat

Each round has a different outcome, different plot, different genre, different murderer, etc, BUT they each have the same group of characters. Whether they all die, whether they all live, is up to the authors.

*Plot 2: unhuman/supernatural beings (ugh i gotta title this)
(i'll also consider a small group of three of us)
hundreds of years ago, beings of the supernatural lived in harmony with the humans, until the early 1700's when wars began to break out across the world. During the American civil war, the humans began to use supernatural beings to wage wars against the other sides, pitting species against each other in gruesome battles. Supernaturals were hunted, kidnapped, brainwashed, and murdered. Some species were even pushed to extinction. After the war ended, the remainder of the supernaturals in all corners of the world made the decision to disappear. They destroyed documents, history, any evidence of their existence, and stepped into the shadows of society. Those that were left, made their own societies, some secluded from human populations, some in plain sight.
Years later, the only things known of these creatures are myths, history books, sightings, and nothing more that a hoax. However, more and more sightings and events have been surfacing that the humans can't seem to understand just yet. The only thing that keeps the Supernaturals connected is the code that their ancestors had created. The code consisted of ancient laws and regulations that were enforced by the Hidden Court for generations, but had fallen apart in recent decades. Nowadays, the supernatural societies have been dispersed, separated, and lost, some never to be heard from again. However, many of those that are left live alongside the human race in hiding, some not even knowing of the powers they behold.

After the fall of the Hidden Court, groups of scientists, radicals, vampires, and equalists began to surface in the supernatural world, creating chaos, death, and illegal activities such as wolf fighting, immoral experimentation, and the forbidden fusion of magic and science.

The Revere family: The Revere family was an incredible group of supernatural beings who wielded great powers, unique to only them. Some records suggest their powers are passed down from generations, leading most to believe there can only be one at a time to possess each power. Only when the beholder of one power passes on, is another born to those abilities. The Revere family was rumored to be the original bloodline in which all humanoid beings of powers and nonhuman abilities were created. All entities that were recorded to be of close decent to the Reveres were known to have the most unusual and powerful abilities that often times resulted in serious misfortunes. The blood of a Revere was noted to having unusual qualities. Ancient texts explain in vague detail that many beings, such as vampires, necromancers, and even humans, sought after the family for their blood. A few drops can potentially heal a rapid-spreading, plague-like disease of supernatural and power wielding beings, called the Red Death. In recent times, the remainder of the Revere family was sought after and killed by a radical group of equalist supernaturals and bounty collectors. Only a few remain. History books found and kept in supernatural libraries give a small handful of the kinds of powers the family possessed, Including, but not limited to: Nightseers, healers, Time seekers, Contractors, and Shadowsmiths. Little is known about the powers they hold.

I'll get into the other species later, you can help me create them too :) Everything is welcome, from werewolves, and vampires to telekinetics and shapeshifters, to ghosts and witches.
This plot idea is under a LOT of work, and I'd love some help putting things together!
This roleplay is to start in the "real world" as supernaturals try to live their lives peacefully as humans, but things keep getting in the way. more and more supernaturals come up missing as time goes by, rumors of a disturbing and horrible man who conducts experiments in the name of research, vampire clans are growing ever stronger each year, and humans are beginning to notice strange things happening around them. The ancient hidden secret is coming out, causing a deep fear in the supernatural communities..

You can have as many characters as you wish, but PLEASE no OP characters. This is as serious as it gets with me. I also dont want to jump into it cold turkey, I want to do some form of planning and working out the species, characters, plot, etc. Remember, this is LONG TERM, I want something that we can go at for years...

I'd be interested in writing and plotting with your supernatural/inhuman plot!
Sweet!
I'm gonna be on a trip until Wednesday night, I'll be on and off right now. I'm new to this website, so I'm not sureally how to set up a rp forum just yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back