• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term RP :)

GalaxyGirl

Prose Princess
Hi, all! My name is Essy. I've been on a long hiatus, and I think it is time that I get a RP up and running. A few rules first, and then I'll get to the interests!

1) Please be literate, have decent grammar and spelling, and add to the plot. I am an English major, and I make lots of mistakes too, but whn u talk lyk dis, my brain hurts. I'll lose interest really fast. I'm sorry! D: Also along with this, please post at least 5 paragraphs. I will give you lots to work with. I promise.

2) Add to the plot! I love surprises. Twists, turns, deaths, fights, whatever! Just ask me if you want to kill one of my characters, haha. Which brings up the next point:

3) No god-modding, power playing, Mary-Sues/Gary Stus. The usual RP taboos.

4) Please post frequently. I will alert you if I will not be able to post for a while or if I lose interest. Hopefully you will do the same :)

I think that's about it. Now we can start on the fun stuff!

Interests:

Sci-Fi and fantasy are my main genres.

Animes I enjoy:

Sword Art Online

FullMetal Alchemist

Naruto

Angel beats!

Eureka SeVeN

Ouran High school Host Club

Spiral

Occult Academy

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Attack on Titan

And I'm sure there are more...

Miyazaki films

Fandoms:

Harry Potter

LoTR

Wheel of Time

Mortal Instruments

I also have an odd obessesion with Korean dramas.

I feel like there's more... But anyway, I do have a few random plots as well. Some sci fi and a few fantasy. Just ask me to elaborate, and I will!

Please PM me! I'll respond to everyone, though I may not be able to take on thirty different RPs.

Hey GalaxyGirl!

I've been on a long pause from roleplaying as well and really miss it... so I'm looking for just one person to roleplay with for a while (By which I mean I just want to have one roleplay going so that I can keep up with it and not feel overwhelmed). And you seemed a wonderful candidate for that single roleplay... you know, if you're still seeking a partner.

I know Harry Potter, LoTR, and Wheel of Time in Fandoms... I know most of the Miyazaki films (which are freaking amazing, if I might add... the characters, the animation, the storyline <3). As far as anime I know FullMetal Alchemist (I finished one version and am working on the second). I know a lot about Naruto though I haven't watched much of the anime (I had a Naruto nut friend :) It's something I want to get into but I only have so much time). Ouran High School Host Club is my favorite anime- right now anyway. The other animes you mentioned I've heard of but haven't had the wonderful ability to watch just yet..

Just as a heads up, I love to write and am a consistent replier... and my reply lengths depend on the roleplay and the partners of that roleplay... but I can't be on all day. I can be on for a little while every day, at least... but work and school keep me from being on consistently every day. If you are interested in being a partner I can go into more depth on my schedule but basically there are some days I'm only available mornings and some days I'm only available in the evenings... thanks to my crazy schedule.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you! :) If there are any other questions or comments that may cement you as a roleplaying partner give me a heads up!

Hey, I'm interested in rping with you, though I'm not too big a fan for fandoms. I feel I'd be able to do a SAO or FMA fandom if necessary, however if it's possible, I'd like to stray away from them. I'm up for almost anything else, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back