• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for long-term rp partners!

Diaval

hello,my name is Diaval and as the title already suggest, I'm looking for some new rps! :')

some info about me and my writing style:

-I'm 24 and art student from germany
-I realy enjoy world building and more complex plots, so i am looking for a long term rp :')
-I usualy match the lenght of my replies with those of my partner, but usualy write around a few paragraphes up to 1-2 pages
-I will try to reply at least once a day or as soon as i get online ; should i be gone for longer i would tell you
-I normaly write in past tense, third person, but we can also do a 'script style' rp if you prefer
-I love all kinds of ocs XD
-sucker for angst and drama XD

rules:

-no one liners!
-try to avoid god-modding please ( = no insanely overpowered characters or abilities that would be inpossible in the world this rp is set in. Don't controll the other persons characters without their permission! )
-I don't mind swearing,violence,mature themes,... in rps ; ( but it doesnt need to be part of it!)
-I like action/ plot based rps , but i dont mind having romance as subplot , if you want to. MxF, FxF,MxM is fine
-18+ only. sorry

Fandoms:

- mostly looking for bleach at the moment <3
-Steven universe
( and many more, but i am currently realy just looking for those two :') )

Are looking for rps only in bleach or steven universe world or is it okay for us to build a new world and characters?

Are looking for rps only in bleach or steven universe world or is it okay for us to build a new world and characters?

i am mostly looking for those two fandoms at the moment... but i might change my mind if you have an interesting idea ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back