• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term RP partners!

Klyntar

BLACKJACK
Hey there! I'm looking for some new long term RP partners. I may seem picky, but I'll roleplay with just about anyone who's interested!

A few things:

1.) Im mainly looking for MxF, me being the male, but I can play a female if needed.

2.) be able to play side characters. What I mean by this is be willing to bring in random characters when the story calls for it. It makes the roleplay more interesting.

3.) no god modding! Don't control my character without talking to me first. Please, just don't.

4.) reply length. I'm not too picky about this one. Quality over quantity always. Please don't constantly send one liners, but if moves the story along then it's not a big deal sometimes. On the other hand keep in mind if you send 5+ paragraphs my replies will be slow and I won't match the length.

5.) be friendly! I like to talk outside of the RP sometimes as there's always the chance of making a friend.

6.) my replies will be faster if done over kik, but I can roleplay over this site too.

7.) if you decide you want to leave the rp, just let me know. I'll understand! I'd rather know than being left hanging.

Pairings:

Assassin x target

Assassin x Assassin

Vampire x OC

Werewolf x OC

Hunger games:
-
Peace keeper x OC
Cato x OC
First hunger games OC x OC

Zombie apocalypse OC x OC

If you have something else in mind, PM me your ideas and we can work something out!

Hey there! I'm looking for some new long term RP partners. I may seem picky, but I'll roleplay with just about anyone who's interested!

A few things:

1.) Im mainly looking for MxF, me being the male, but I can play a female if needed.

2.) be able to play side characters. What I mean by this is be willing to bring in random characters when the story calls for it. It makes the roleplay more interesting.

3.) no god modding! Don't control my character without talking to me first. Please, just don't.

4.) reply length. I'm not too picky about this one. Quality over quantity always. Please don't constantly send one liners, but if moves the story along then it's not a big deal sometimes. On the other hand keep in mind if you send 5+ paragraphs my replies will be slow and I won't match the length.

5.) be friendly! I like to talk outside of the RP sometimes as there's always the chance of making a friend.

6.) my replies will be faster if done over kik, but I can roleplay over this site too.

7.) if you decide you want to leave the rp, just let me know. I'll understand! I'd rather know than being left hanging.

Pairings:

Assassin x target

Assassin x Assassin

Vampire x OC

Werewolf x OC

Hunger games:
-
Peace keeper x OC
Cato x OC
First hunger games OC x OC

Zombie apocalypse OC x OC

If you have something else in mind, PM me your ideas and we can work something out!

I'm interested!!!!

Hello! I'm interested in Assassin x Assassin or Vampire x OC, and I play females a lot

Hi!

I'd be interested in working something out with you!

I'd send you a PM, but I don't have enough posts to do that yet, so if you could send me one when you have the time?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! I'd be interested in the Vampire X OC plot or either of the assassin plots. Feel free to message me, or I can message you if you prefer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back