• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long-term rp partners. Details inside.

WolfSong

Hi everyone!

Okay so...I have about a million ideas running through my head and would absolutely love some new rps to occupy my time with. I am very active and promise to post at least twice a day if you will do the same for me. I have a few loose ground rules.

1. 18+ is preferred, but not an absolute necessity. There will likely be adult themes of one kind or another so if you are uncomfortable with that, I am probably not the right RP partner for you.

2. I prefer to rp via Facebook messenger. This is mainly due to activity levels. PM me for facebook address.

3. I am pretty much okay with just about anything as far as RP goes. I do, however, genreally respect other people's limitations.

4. At least 2 paragraphs please. Be literate. Correct spelling and grammar are a must (though I understand that typos happen and that's fine). Basically, give me something to work with. I want the story to have substance.

5. If you are bored with the RP and want to add/change something, I am happy to talk OOC. Or if you want to quit at any time, that is okay too, but please just tell me. I will understand.

That's not too much to ask, right? So, on to ideas! I want to start by saying that romance is perfectly okay, but I also want a story, and character development. I love dark themes, and the more twisted the better. I will also say that I highly prefer M/M relationships so...you have been warned. If I could have at least one RP where I am not playing a seme or dominant role here, that would be great too. Some MxF romances are okay but it will depend on the pairing. I tend to get stuck in them far too often. I will happily play multiple characters, and OCs.

Fandoms:

Hannibal - esp Hannibal x Will

Vampire Diaries

The Originals

Supernatural

Outlander

House, MD

Game of Thrones

Riddick

I am especially in love with Hannibal and am just dying to do a Hannibal x Will rp. I would also be great with a TVD/SPN crossover. ^^

Other Random Ideas:

Vampire x Human

Werewolf...anything

Steampunk

Cop x Criminal (Omg please do this!)

Demon x Human...slave?

...pretty much anything really.

I will be happy to discuss details to anything you may be interested in, and feel free to throw out ideas. Mainly, I am just severely lacking in entertainment so I recently came back to my favorite hobby. Haha. I can't pm yet, but feel free to PM me and I will get back to you asap. Thanks in advance!

I'm feeling a bad boy role ATM and I saw the cop and criminal one, or even if you wanted to, maybe to make a little more drama a bad boy good girl guy corrupts girl kinda thing xD Also I play more dominant guys and you seem to be looking for that haha

Hi!

I am a new member too, as you can obviously see, and I was wondering if you and I could try and work something out together? I can't send PM's yet though...

~ Hope to hear from you! ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back