• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term rp partners (always looking)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all so I've roleplay ed on many sites before but am relative new to this one and looking for some partners up for long term roleplaying. Not necessarily one roleplay for ever but someone who when one roleplay dies is willing to start up a new one.

What I would be looking to roleplay:
Bands
American satan
Harry potter
Supernatural
Marvel
Hush hush
Fallen
Original rps (I've been really into mafia ones)
Many more that I don't feel like typing out haha

Rules:
* Must double. I find it only fair if we do a fxf or mxm this can change but I tend to like doubling still cause more potential (both couples do not have to have same plot)
* I don't have a length requirment. I try to do long reply but stuff happens, situations don't require long reply ect
* I understand if you have to ditch. A heads up wpuld be nice thouvh
* I prefer mature content (fade to blacks will always happen/follow guidelines of no sexual content) I mean in the sense of darker themes sometimes and normally role playing with people 18+
I guess that's it ?

Last edited:
Hey! I'd like to do a marvel rp if you want. I'm new so I can't dm

Hi there! I just joined the site and I'm looking for a partner to rp with! I can do either male/male or female/male...shoot, female/female. I'm not picky. I prefer original rps as I'm not much into fandoms. I do have a full time job and am not available most days but I am during the evenings EST. I can't DM just yet as I'm new but do you have discord or ICQ?

That's fine! Do you have a discord? I normally rp there
Hey no I don’t
Hi there! I just joined the site and I'm looking for a partner to rp with! I can do either male/male or female/male...shoot, female/female. I'm not picky. I prefer original rps as I'm not much into fandoms. I do have a full time job and am not available most days but I am during the evenings EST. I can't DM just yet as I'm new but do you have discord or ICQ?
it’s fine I have a job too. Actually there now. I don’t have anything I rp on other then this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back