• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Long-Term RP Partner!

Vanilladraws

Oranges <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name's Vanilla and I'm looking for semi-lit or lit RP partner, and maybe a friend!

.+ About me

I'm 13 and my timezone is EST. I am female but play male OCs. (Usually teenagers to mid-late 20's.) I would perfer RPs with Heterosexual OCs/Characters, but I widley accept LGBTQIA+. The only resasoning for this is because I am straight and I'm not exactly sure how to RP as queer characters. I will do asexuality, although! I do not do 18+ topics. I am semi-lit and usually will do a couple of sentences to a paragraph. I do not do one liners and would not like a 1-liner partner.

I really enjoy crime/detective related topics and murderer mysteries. I will also be willing to apocalypse RPs and also Fandoms! The fandoms I will do are listed below, although, I will play both OCs and Canon characters, depending on who they are.

-DSMP
-TADC
-HTTYD
-Warrior cats
-Brooklyn 99
-Helluva boss (Sometimes)
-Marvel (To an exeption)
-FNAF
-Invader Zim
-BNA (Listen, I'm not a furry-)

And that's all I can think of RN! I RP by e-mail and using this site. I do not have Discord.

.+ What I'm looking for

I am looking for someone who would like to do a deep-dive in character development with me, as well as share plot ideas and each other's stories! Please, I would appreciate if you were a minor and semi-lit to lit.

I am also looking for someone who would be willing to do a couple of romance RPs as well, though, not strongly encouraged and I would perfer to keep it PG-13 (Some kissing and cuddling, more fluff than anything.)

That's all!

(Also I'm sorry about the typos. This site won't let me change them.)

-Vanilla <3

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to rp with you, I would like to do it through email, which I have never done before.(Better then RP with mail.)

I'd LOVE to... I'm working on improving my literacy rate for longer responses and this is exactly what I'm looking for!

Hello! My name's Vanilla and I'm looking for semi-lit or lit RP partner, and maybe a friend!

.+ About me

I'm 13 and my timezone is EST. I am female but play male OCs. (Usually teenagers to mid-late 20's.) I would perfer RPs with Heterosexual OCs/Characters, but I widley accept LGBTQIA+. The only resasoning for this is because I am straight and I'm not exactly sure how to RP as queer characters. I will do asexuality, although! I do not do 18+ topics. I am semi-lit and usually will do a couple of sentences to a paragraph. I do not do one liners and would not like a 1-liner partner.

I really enjoy crime/detective related topics and murderer mysteries. I will also be willing to apocalypse RPs and also Fandoms! The fandoms I will do are listed below, although, I will play both OCs and Canon characters, depending on who they are.

-DSMP
-TADC
-HTTYD
-Warrior cats
-Brooklyn 99
-Marvel (To an exeption)
-FNAF
-Invader Zim

And that's all I can think of RN! I RP by e-mail and using this site. I do not have Discord.

.+ What I'm looking for

I am looking for someone who would like to do a deep-dive in character development with me, as well as share plot ideas and each other's stories! Please, I would appreciate if you were a minor and semi-lit to lit.

I am also looking for someone who would be willing to do a couple of romance RPs as well, though, not strongly encouraged and I would perfer to keep it PG-13 (Some kissing and cuddling, more fluff than anything.)

That's all!

-Vanilla <3
bumped because I edited!

.+ About me

-DSMP
-TADC
-HTTYD
-Warrior cats
-Brooklyn 99
-Marvel (To an exeption)
-FNAF
-Invader Zim

.+ What I'm looking for

That's all!

-Vanilla <3
b o m p
/ᐢ⑅ᐢ\
꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱
./づ~ :¨·.·¨:
`·..·‘

would you be willing to RP with someone at a VERY diff timezone? (specifically GMT+7) I'd love to have a RP with you, but most of my characters are taken from the internet with my own made up bio, if that's okay with you then we can PM :,,33

would you be willing to RP with someone at a VERY diff timezone? (specifically GMT+7) I'd love to have a RP with you, but most of my characters are taken from the internet with my own made up bio, if that's okay with you then we can PM :,,33
Yes,i would be fine with that. Drop me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back