• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long-term RP Partner! (FxF & MxF)

Ash Fray

Papercut Survivor
Hey there! I'm still quite new to this site, and so I'm looking for some people to RP with, and who want to make it last.

I do almost all genres, but I do particularly like:

• Historical / Medieval

• Fantasy

• Mythology

• Superhero

• Sci-fi

• Modern

• Romance (always)

I also really enjoy some Fandoms, and I'm willing to RP:

• Doctor Who

• The Walking Dead

• The Last of Us

• The Hunger Games

• Divergent

and some more c:

I'm just after getting off for the summer, and so I'll be on almost all the time. My time zone is GMT +0, if you want to work out our similar hours :)

I'm looking for DETAILED ROLEPLAYERS only! I can never keep a RP going if it's only a few liners, and so I go up to lengths of 3+ paragraphs. Please do not write one liners! You must also be decent with grammar and spelling, though I don't mind if you make mistakes, because I will too :D

I don't really like doubling up, and generally prefer to play the female. I do both FxF and MxF for romance. I'd like to have romance in the RP, but I do.the mind if we don't c:

I'm just looking for some people to RP with, and who has some ideas of their own! If you're interested, please PM me, or reply below! :)

I have a ton of historical fxf plots- both Victorian and Medieval, if you would like to rp. :)

Javvie said:
I have a ton of historical fxf plots- both Victorian and Medieval, if you would like to rp. :)
that sounds brilliant! just send me a PM so can can discuss the ideas c:

[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]I'm intrested in doing a FXF rp with you.

[/QUOTE]
great, just send me a PM so we can discuss some ideas!

I would be totally up for something modern or historical setting somewhere between Victorian era and nineteen forty ^^

I am very detailed and like realism, well rounded characters and raw stories.

I am interested in both a FxF rp and a MxF rp, so whichever you would prefer is fine by me! I am particularly interested in your Historical RP, I notice it says Medieval next to it, but would you perhaps be interested in an Ancient Greece RP?

I'm interested in a FxF romance roleplay? I don't have any ideas, but I'm willing to work with you to come up with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back