• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for long term rp partner (bnha/mha)

sluggishsloth

just a sleepy sloth
canon or ocs, i'm not picky! just comment if you'd be interested, or send me a message.

also-- please. 18+. (nothing too graphic is going to occur in the roleplays, but i'm 18+ and don't feel comfortable rping with minors.

I'm up for canon x canon! I like playing as Izuku and pairing him with Bakugou, Todoroki or Shinsou

I'm up for canon x canon! I like playing as Izuku and pairing him with Bakugou, Todoroki or Shinsou
sounds good to me! are you a literate rper though? i'm not looking for anyone that does 'script' rping, meaning stuff like: *he walks over to him and waves* hi!
never rped todoroki but i can rp bakugou or shinsou!

sounds good to me! are you a literate rper though? i'm not looking for anyone that does 'script' rping, meaning stuff like: *he walks over to him and waves* hi!
never rped todoroki but i can rp bakugou or shinsou!

Oh yeah no I want you to write out your words plz no script

Users who are viewing this thread

Back