• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Long Term Rp Friend!

Alexis-Faye

Master of Depressing Memes
Hello! I go by the name Alexis-Faye. I'm looking for an rp partner interested in all gender romances or no romance at all! I like to stick to playing a female but I can gladly play a male as well! I have two starters: one is rather intense and focuses on my OC having Peter Pan Syndrome, and the other is more casual and suitable for romance. Although I have starters, I am also incredibly flexible, we can work out any kinks you may have with my ideas to make it work for the both of us.

I am prompt, responsive to criticism, and I usually type about a paragraph or two, depending on the length of the response I receive. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hello!! 

I love romance, real life, and all the good stuff that comes along with it! I don't mind doubling but as a female I know from experience I do a terrible, terrible male! Sorry if that turns you away! I can write up to just as much as you, and like to think I can reply within a decent time frame also, use a decent amount of details! I do hate face claims and character sheets. 

Yet! If any of this maybe intrigues you just a little I'd love to write with you!! If not, happy hunting!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back