• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term romance/drama roleplay('s)

Yami

Romance lover
Just want to clarify before anything that, I can't play guy's well, so I'm looking for someone who can play a Male character.

My rules are Simple and short.

1. No FxF please.

2.I don't really want any one liners. I understand that writers block happens, but please tell me if something comes up and you don't understand anything. I'll. help!
 or give more detail.

3. And lastly, try to have good grammar. It doesn't mean that everyone has to be perfect, mistakes are mistakes, and everyone makes them. I just mean. u cant do tis stuff.

So firstly. I have a special horror romance craving if anyone is up for it.

Horror themed:

I don't know about you, but I've been very inspired to do a murder mystery! Maybe something like Scream? The Romance, drama, Bloody murder, but twists that make your head spin. I'm really wantingsomething like that. If you have any ideas, feel free to PM me!

If your not into Horror, I have plenty of Romance / slice of life / Drama ideas as well!

*The run aways- two family's forbid a relationship between them. So the couple in love end up running away together to start a life on their own as their parents desperately search.

* Prince X servant or Prince X Peasant

*Forbidden romance *Like Romeo and Juliet* (You know, Both towns are fighting, They forbid the two from different family's to see each other. Ect ect)

* Singer x fan / singer x bodyguard

* School trip gone wrong- on the way home from a 3 day vacation, the bus blows a tire in the middle of no where forcing them to camp out. With no phone signal on a deserted highway. Everyone must work together to stay alive. (Find food, water, stay warm, make a shelter.) But that's hard when something is trying to stay alive itself, and begins to hunt down one student after another.

*An arranged marriage- any time period, something with drama between the couple, tension over the fact that they are getting married when they really don't want to. But they have to fake their love to prove to people that they are "in love"

*Witch x prince-

So! My idea is a forbidden romance between a prince and a witch. The two fall in love but the town play people already think all witches are bad. If someone is found out as a witch, the town goes all bad, (Kind of like some movies or shows where they burn witches at the stake.) So the prince keeps the young witch's secret.

One day the prince meets another young lady who is also a witch. He is not interested in her at all and has no idea she is a which, so she uses a spell when he doesn't know, to ruin the relationship between the prince and the good witch. She wants the prince to fall in love with her and not the good witch.

*Amnesia-Most likely it would be a kidnapping situation. Our characters are a couple and they get into a heated argument. After the argument, one runs out and gets hit with a bat. They put (Persona A) in the car, while (Persona B) begins to look for them. (Persona B) then gets hit and also put into the van. When they wake up (persona A and B) are tied up in a van. Both recognize each other's voices but have no idea of the past including the past with each other. When they escape the kidnappers, they both try to recover the past. This could be longer and we can start before the heated argument if wanted.

I'd be interested to do a romance with you. Just get in contact with me if you're interested in Rping with me.

Hey, I would love to do a RP with you, the runaways or the school trip gone wrong. But also, maybe after we could start a Legend of Zelda RP or something? We don't have to just an idea. But if you would be so kind as to tell me if you're interested, I'd be more than happy to RP with you.^^

MrSqueegie said:
Hey, I would love to do a RP with you, the runaways or the school trip gone wrong. But also, maybe after we could start a Legend of Zelda RP or something? We don't have to just an idea. But if you would be so kind as to tell me if you're interested, I'd be more than happy to RP with you.^^
Sure thing! Would you like me to pm yous we can discuss?

Hi there! I'm interested in doing the school trip gone wrong. It sound like a cool plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back