• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking For Long Term Roleplay

BeyondTheStars

Avowed is not pronounced Eh-Vo-Weed.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me

I've been roleplaying for almost ten years and like to think that I'm dedicated and committed. I love discussing plots and scenarios with my partners and always welcome open communication. I'm fairly versatile and open to change if my partner isn't happy with certain aspects of the roleplay.

I will never ask or try and force you to do something that you're uncomfortable with. I ask that you do the same for me.

I'm patient and fairly easy going. If you're busy with your life or just unable to reply for any reason, I will not pester you for a reply and will give you space. I promise! :)

What I'm Looking For

Someone who's dedicated and committed to telling a fun, exciting story. Someone who loves to be involved with the plot and development of the overall story. Someone who enjoys open communication. Someone who respects the rules & guidelines of the website.

Plot Ideas

Note: I'm open to all sorts of ideas. Do you want to mix ideas together? Do you have a plot in mind you think I would enjoy? Give me a direct message and we can discuss it in detail!

My Love For You
Pairing: MxF

My character is an army vet who returns home after a very long tour. Feeling like an outcast, he crosses paths with your character and it's love at first sight. The story would focus on their complicated relationship, their challenges and inner struggles, the life they build together, and the family they create.

Unexpected Turn

Your character is trying to find her best friend, who has gone missing without a trace. The investigation has gone cold, but there's this unsettling feeling... the entire town seems off. She begins her own investigation and meets my character, a young, good looking, private investigator and together they try to unravel the strange mystery.

Just Friends

Two childhood friends reunite after five years. Both are now young adults with a promising career and a bright future, but neither are able to confess their feelings to one another. What happens when they begin a physical relationship with no strings attached?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back