• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long-term roleplay partner/s.

-Yuko-

1x1 Partners Wanted; MxM Preferred for Romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ah, it's been awhile since I've check in on this place- Last time I was online was back in 2019, but I'm back! And am quite excited to see what happens and who I meet here. I guess I should start by telling a bit about what I'm looking for and my preferences? And just letting you know beforehand: my brain tends to work faster than my fingers do at times, and sometimes it doesn't work at all, so please bear with me if I become an airhead.

I mainly do fantasy themes/settings, as most of my characters are nowhere near human. I also enjoy action/adventure, lots of romance, horror, comedy, and some mystery. However, I only have male characters, as I'm quite uncomfortable playing as a female.
I'm not super picky about reply lengths, as long as it's not just a 4-word sentence, I am fine with anything.

Uh..I guess there isn't much more? At least not that I can think of. I look forward to hearing from those who are interested, so feel free to send me a message or just comment on here, whichever you're most comfortable with.

Have a good day!​

I do not currently, but I used to be extremely into the Warrior Cats fandoms. Did you have any fandom/s in mind?

I haven't, but I'll definitely check it out soon when I'm a little more free

if you're still looking, i've been heavily into roleplaying non humans recently (specifically dragons/quadrupedal monsters) and i'd love to roleplay with you! i'm OC only and i don't at all mind that you only roleplay males; my only caveat is that i rp primarily on discord. if you're interested, please feel free to reach out to me! ^^/

Yep, this'll always be open! I shall send you a message, Noire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back