• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-> Looking for Long Term Role-Play <-

Direct Timing

Dark Themed MxM Romance Role-Play

Section I. Requirements

·[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]Able to post at least once a day.

·[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]Literate

·[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]At least two paragraphs.

·[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]Creative

·[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]Must be 21 or older.

·[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]Third person point of view.

Section II. Something’s Out There

This role-play will have supernatural elements. Not the characters themselves, they are just normal people, but there are other things that exist in the world, things that cannot be explained by science.

Ghosts, aberrations, bumps in the night, cultists, cosmic horrors, and anything else that falls under this category. Even though this is a modern themed role-play, it could be set a few years in the future or a few years in the past. This will be a mxm romance/dark role-play./monthly_2017_01/ghost1.jpg.8365131b300ea0a5e76c45eb2c2e3316.jpg

Section III. Plot Ideas

Firstly, I am open to any ideas you have, nothing here is set in stone, it is more to get the creative juices flowing.

·[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]THE DIARY OF OLD MAN BRIAR - Two acquaintances rent an old home that was built circa 1921. Lights flicker on and off at strange hours, and items are moved around the house from one room to another. The two roommates suspect each other are playing pranks, but after finding an old notebook hidden in the wall, they soon discover that they are not alone in the house.

·[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]coc diary.jpg

·[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]THE DROWNED - Two high school friends hang out at a an old abandoned swimming pool where they can drink, smoke, or just have a few laughs, but the murky green waters of the pool hide a horror neither one expected./monthly_2017_01/586b321617b2e_swimmingpool.jpg.baa66d696f201e595b2f7c7de1a43d38.jpg 

[SIZE=7pt]      [/SIZE]

/monthly_2017_01/coc.jpg.dcc6657799a63e54573ca3601274f4d4.jpgTHE DRONE - Your best friend buys a new drone with a video camera and invites you over for a test flight. During the flight several minutes of video is recorded and when they retrieve the drone to watch the footage, they see a blurry image of something big in the distant horizon. After climbing a tree they see that nothing is there. When they send the drone up again to record video and review it they see that the blurry shape has moved closer to where they are.

·[SIZE=7pt]    [/SIZE]/monthly_2017_01/586b32b834307_weddingtarot2.jpg.2db2d2902f2468bd06a7a79115589690.jpg[SIZE=7pt]  [/SIZE]COLLECTIBLE CARDS – You know them, you love them, collectable cards are all the rage and you have three of ten of those cards that had only a limited print run. Images of rotting clowns, and children dancing around a demonic looking shadow, so cool! But you still need the rest of the collection! Your best friend has the ones that you need, but isn't willing to part with them. What lengths will you go to in order to complete your collection?

These story prompts may come off as though they might be short, but the idea is to work our way into the setting and feel of the story before things begin to happen. Also, it is possible, if you want it to, that our characters may come to a bad end. That is entirely optional.

-About Me-

I am easy going, imaginative, like to have fun, and love to role-play. Please note, I do all kinds of role-plays, and this is but one facet. I thought I might try my hand at a darker themed role-play. And so now, if you would like to join me down this dark road, please PM me.

Attachments

• ghost1.jpg
    ghost1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 0
  • swimming pool.jpg
    swimming pool.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 0
  • coc.jpg
    coc.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • wedding tarot2.jpg
    wedding tarot2.jpg