• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long-term Role-play Partners !

jaydonepic

Hi ! My name's Jaydon. I'm a 16 year old male (17 on March 9th when Matpat retires šŸ˜­šŸ˜­) and I live in the EST timezone. Iā€™m looking for friends outside of role-play, too! So if youā€™re willing to get to know each other outside of just role-playā€¦ That'd be great !!

Okay, so let's get into the meat and potatoes !! So, I'm looking for a semi-lit to novella partnerā€” I normally mirror my partner a lot of the time so it makes things easier for the both of us.

I'm looking for modern day themes or at least a technology advanced city surrounded by modern day environments dictated by a corrupt government that tries and keeps all its residents in the city. So basically I enjoy slice of life, romance and fantasy. For romance I love slow burn instead of just ā€œI love you,ā€ out of nowhere. I very much so love angst, narrative, plot development and something that drives the character to do something.

My favorite pairing is MxM but I can do MxF and I will be attempting to make an OC that's female so I can do FxF but in the meantimeā€¦ Thatā€™ll have to wait !! Apologies. I have my own OC and his name is ā€œCharles,ā€ although I haven't given him much backstory because I am a perfectionist when it comes to writing and always push to improve. Oh, and I don't have any triggers !! Everything is open and on the table.

But besides all that, I am also looking for random role-plays outside of just the original characters and what notā€” Iā€™m REEEEAALLLLLYYYY looking for a FFVII role-play because I recently just beat the game and I've been hooked on everything revolving around it. Iā€™m in too many fandoms to name off so I'm sorry - Just ask me a fandom and I'll most likely know of it !!

I will admit that I'm prone to burnout and I kinda likeā€” Died over the course of last month. I behaved like a bum when it came to my role-play partners. šŸ˜­ I will admit that I can be late to respond, but it's because I lack motivation and also, I justā€” I can't get into role-play as much as I once did when younger. Iā€™m gonna try and be more motivated and get back into the swing of things !! I apologize to anyone that was in contact with me and we didn't end up role-playing. Just shoot me another message and I'll be sure to respond !! Also, I'd like for my partner to be similar in ageā€” Iā€™d preferably not want to role-play with someone that's 13 so,, (14-18)? I don't mind how old you are, just don't be super weirdā€” That's what I like though.

Okay, I think that about sums it up !! I am always open for anything and ermm, yeah !! Thanks for reading if you did.

Oh, and I probably won't be on here checking for messages and stuff so I suggest just going ahead and adding my Discordā€¦ i
t's jaydonepic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back