• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Long Term Partners

SkyeeDupree

Skyee The Vampire Queen
First off, hello to everyone here. My name is. SkyeDupree, please just. Call me Skye. I am 21 soon to be 22 and happily married. I can speak both Spanish and French as second languages my first language is of course English. I am new to Gaia but I am not to to role-playing. I stared roleplaying in 2010 and I loved it. Though I've been in hiding for here last year or so now I'm looking to get ba k to role-playing once again. I'm looking for any kind of partner. I have a few guide line though so here there are.

Write up to 3 or more FULL sentences, please.

Please be active, post at least a few times a week. If you can't do that then let me know.

I only play female role when it is a romance roleplay, since my males almost always turn out too girlish.

I only do straight Romance roleplays. Sorry forward these looking for the same gender romances. I just don't do them.

I can role play through pms or forums

Let me knows if you want to quit. Don't just disappear. My feelings won't be hurt.

I love to hear your ideas too.

I love to work plot line out together. I never let one person do all the work.

Lets keep it clean. There are children on this site. Blood and Gore is ok but nothing that includes nudity. Timeskip that stuffed please.

Lets have fun!

{I'll be playing the roles on the right.}

Medieval:

pince/ princess

prince/ servant

knight/ princess

knight/ servant

bandit/ princess

fantasy:

elf/ elf

elf/ human

bandit/ fairy

dragon/ dragon

dragon/ rider

rider/ dragon

pirate/ human

pirate/ mermaid

prince/ mermaid

supernatural:

demon/human

human/ demon

human/ angel

demon/ demon

fallen angel/ angel

vampire/ human

human/ vampire

school:

rebel/ new student

new student/ rebel

class president/ student

class president/ new student

rebel/ class president

teacher/ teacher

other:

brother/ sister

arranged marriage

mob boss/ regular person

rivals

son of mafia or yakuza/ temple preistess

temple preist/ yakuza daughter

yakuza son/ class mate

samurai/ princess

I also have this roleplay up already about vampires.

Hi!

I would send you a PM but I can't as of yet so if you could that'd be great. If not I still hope we can work something out together!

Hi, I just joined about an hour ago. So I cant send pms either just yet. We can work something out here though.

I like your first plot you have. Though I find it hard for me to play as male roles. If it is alright with you could i play a female vampire?

1. Vampires don't sparkle.
  2. Their fangs aren't retractable i.e. like cat's claws and don't grow / shrink in size.
  3. Their eyes are only blood red in color and can't change color.
  4. Silver, garlic, and holy water / objects have no effect on them.
  5. Vampires cannot eat human food / drink of any kind.
  6. Sunlight kills a vampire, but not instantly like in the movies.
  7. They don't sleep.
  8. Vampires have reflections.
  9. They don't age and can't die from illnesses or diseases of any kind, including cancers.
  10. They have no added super powers i.e. shadow walking, hypnotism, changing form, sprouting wings / flying, mind / soul reading, etc.
  11. Vampires can enter through doorways / window at their leisure; they don't have to be invited inside first.

SO me and you have the same veiws on vampires. I like it. I can do that. DO you want real photos or anime? I can do either.

Ok, let me look for a good one. DO you want me to make the topic? Also do you what a profile layout for them or just a simple name age and photo?

Just the name, age and image please. ^^ That's all I need. Though I prefer that stuff included in with your intro post during actual RP. Easier to keep track of that way if that's okay.

Sure!

Before I begin us though, for ages I'm thinking 18 for mine, and say 24 for the vampire's human years & appearance, but in vampire years the vampire is say...1100 years old...?

Does this topic interest you?? I would be the boy of course.

You're 16 and a foster kid. Your parents didn't want you by the time you were two and dropped you off at the police station and you've been rotating around from house to house ever since. You just live a bad life. You blame yourself for your parents not wanting to and have turned to stuff like drugs, self-harm, drinking, and graffiti. As soon as you get placed in a new family it seems they're giving you up because they can't handle you. You don't blame them. This year, you've dropped on the doorstep of a typical white-picket fence, green grass, happy, preppy, families house. They go to the country club and drink ice tea and golf. You stick out like a sore thumb in your dark clothes and 'whatever' attitude. You figure you'll be out within this month. Usually, these houses have tons of other foster kids. But not this one. It's just you.. And their daughter. She's perfect. Tan, in shape, perfectly straight teeth, always in dresses and skirts and designer shoes. You think of her as a preppy cheerleader and with her parents, she's as sweet and mannered as can be. But as soon as she shows you to your room and you're alone, you realize she's a no-bullsh*t straight-to-the-chase don't-cross-me-or-else rule-breaking chick. You like it. You two are actually pretty alike, except she puts on other face for authority. She has packs of cigarettes, sparkly lighters, and bottles of booze hidden around her room and mastered the art of climbing out the window in dresses and heels. For once, you think maybe you'll be able to put up with someone and actually get along. Will you pull your act together to be able to hang out with this gorgeous Barbie doll turn rebel or go off on your own, setting fires and spray painting the town, and be gone in record time?

SkyeeDupree said:
pince/ princess
prince/ servant

knight/ princess
SkyeeDupree said:
bandit/ princess
SkyeeDupree said:
elf/ elf
elf/ human
SkyeeDupree said:
pirate/ mermaid
SkyeeDupree said:
demon/human
human/ demon
SkyeeDupree said:
vampire/ human
human/ vampire
SkyeeDupree said:
rebel/ new student
new student/ rebel
SkyeeDupree said:
rebel/ class president
teacher/ teacher
SkyeeDupree said:
brother/ sister
arranged marriage
SkyeeDupree said:
Hey! I'd love to do any of these pairings with you, if you'd be interested! Let me know!

I have a High School Alchemist role-play though. I'm sure you've seen my status but, I can show you the role-play if you want. If it's not in your taste than I guess we can do others.

@SimsGeekNerd I'd be playing a female vampire. I work better with heterosexual roleplays.

@AnarchyReins I really like that. Just to clear something up themale role is the foster kid right? Sorry, my 6 month old has me on my toes right now.

@HouseOfCards How about a rebel/ new student. I would like to be the female new student if that ok.

@aresrme sure sounds interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the male is the foster kid, or it could be the other way around preferring on which you would like to play. I hope you get some down time soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back