• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long-term partners who are up 24/7

Juni

I can read 3 books in 1 day, fear me
So basically I have new medication that prevents me from sleeping until 2-6am and I like Roleplaying during that time but no one else is ever awake and online do you see my problem?

Reply below if interested.

Well, fellow late-nighter, (Or early-morninger, although that doesn't sound anywhere near as good) what type of stuff do you like to roleplay? I can't promise that I can stay up quite as late, but I can usually hit 3:00-4:00 AM (Central Time) as long as I have something interesting to do.

Tugboats said:
Well, fellow late-nighter, (Or early-morninger, although that doesn't sound anywhere near as good) what type of stuff do you like to roleplay? I can't promise that I can stay up quite as late, but I can usually hit 3:00-4:00 AM (Central Time) as long as I have something interesting to do.
Well, I like all kinds of things. Fantasy romance is my favorite. I can do male or female and I'm not good at plot ideas so that's up to you, buddy boy (for the most part). I'm up for anything, really.

Hi there, if you are still looking for someone, I'd be in for it if we can agree on a good plot. I do have a few plots (all of them romance so far. Even though I'm willing to leave my cozy niche) in mind. About the time: I'm living in Europe. So we would need to see how it works out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back