• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term partners (Always open!)

Klyntar

BLACKJACK
Hey there! im 18 and ive had a bit of experience with roleplaying in the past. I'm currently looking for some new long-term roleplay partners. Sorry in advance for the pickiness.

-My reply length usually is around 1-3 paragraphs. I usually can adjust to whatever my partner's length is, but if you tend to send 5+ paragraphs each reply, a roleplay may not work out. I won't reply as often and too long of a response can make it harder to show character's reactions to things.

-Please no constant one-liners. Always quality over quantity, but just give me something i can work with

-Romance is perfectly fine, as long as there is some build up

-Be willing to play side characters! Side characters are important for the story, and I can't play every side character.

-I prefer my main character to be male. I don't mind playing female side characters, but my main character will be male most of the time (except in fxf)

-Please don't just leave the roleplay without telling me! I get people lose interest, but just let me know so that im not waiting on a response that isnt going to come. I will do the same for you.

-Between work and college im a bit busy, so replies may vary. Some days im a bit more active than others

-I can roleplay through PM, or other messaging apps such as kik

-I'm pretty friendly to talk to outside of the roleplay, and im always up to making a new friend!

With all that being said, I'm open to other ideas if you have something in mind, but here a few pairings ive been wanting to do. Shoot me a message if anything sparks your interest!

Highschool
Vampire x Human
Abuse victim x bestfriend

Apocalypse
Survivor x Survivor (fxf)

Walking Dead Universe (No canon-characters)
Survivor x Survivor

Hunger games
tribute x tribute
The first ever Hunger Games tribute x tribute

The purge (No canon-characters)
OC x OC

Marvel
spider man x OC

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the abuse victim x best friend or if you'd be interested been looking for a male best friend for a female's mental illness character in a high school dorm type setting for a while!!

Klyntar Klyntar

This seems pretty interesting, tho I use Discord since I can make a server and lay out my ocd ways. You can shoot me a PM if you're interested?

Hiya! Do you rp via forums here? If so I'm interested in a vampire x human rp and have a couple ideas in mind for it! ^u^
Hey, sorry for the delay in response. I'm not too big on roleplaying through threads honestly. If you're interested in roleplaying via PMs though, feel free to message me (=

I’m up to Roleplay! We can do via Discord or PM’s here. Though you would have to PM me first~

Hey, if you’re still interested, I’d love to do an apocalypse role-play with you! I love zombies and I’ve been wanting to use one of my favorite characters for it! Mind if I PM you? :)

Hey! I'm interested in your highschool studentx student or the abuse victim x best friend. I hardly get on this site, so i primarily use discord if you're interested! my discord is linnyjo2001#4542

Hey! I'm interested in your highschool studentx student or the abuse victim x best friend. I hardly get on this site, so i primarily use discord if you're interested! my discord is linnyjo2001#4542
Hey! I'll be honest, I've given Discord a try and I'm not a huge fan of it. However, if you're interested in roleplaying using PMs, feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back