• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long Term Partner

Pika the Joker

Hello, I'm looking for someone who would like to role play with me. I can do both fandom role plays and original. Because of work and life, I forget to check on here a lot so if I haven't responded, it's because I might have forgotten or I get nervous about my slow replies. I usually try to match your replies when it comes to length but I only usually do super long replies when I'm setting a scene. Short replies usually happen when there's dialogue involved so I'm not going to harp on you for not sending me a paragraph just so your character can say 'yes'. 

Fandoms(also pairings):

Hetalia

• RusAme/AmeRus 
  • GiriPan
  • GerIta/ItaPan/GerPan/ GerItaPan
  • PruAus
  • FrUK (I love FACE family settings)
  • These are just preferred pairings. If you want to do one not on then list, then just ask as long as it's not Germancest, Itacest, USUK, FruCan, FrUS, or AmeCan.

Mystic Messenger

• Be patient with me on this one. I haven't played too many paths yet.

Yuri! On Ice

Pokemon/Pokémon Go

Vocaloid

Kingdom Hearts

• AkuRoku
  • SoRiku

Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates

I'm into just platonic relationships too so there doesn't really have to be any romantic plots if you don't want. If you do, I'm okay with with all spectrums of the rainbow. I'm also okay with multiple pairings.

AUs:

• Hogwarts AU
  • Camp Half-Blood AU
  • Commoner x Runaway Prince/Princess/Noble
  • Anything Medieval (magic is an option)
  • Futuristic Dystopian Universes (ex:Zombie Apocalypses or Hunger Game type things)
  • Futuristic settings involving a human and a defect android or we can do hybrids
  • Pokemon AU
  • College/High School AUs

If you don't like anything on that list, we can brainstorm something. I don't mind. 

I'm interested in the Hetalia pairings ^^ What do you think about PruLiech? I'm open to a lot of pairings so we can discuss it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back